Sorry, this job has expired!
Account Manager / Business Development Executive / Sales
Up to £27500 per annum + Commission
Job Title: Media Training Account Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £27,500 base salary. Realistic OTE of £33,000 rising to circa £40,000 in year two
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 hours a week
Are you passionate about PR or fascinated by broadcast and print media?
This company is looking for someone with public relations or journalism experience to join their team and help clients give better media interviews and improve their communications skills.
They have been designing and delivering media, communications and leadership training for more than 30 years and need someone to help manage their growing list of big brand clients.
The successful applicant will work closely with new and existing clients to understand the communication challenges they face and to offer solutions through individually tailored training programmes.
They will receive full support in generating new business from qualified leads, warmed up prospects and lapsed customers to establish, take ownership of, and build new accounts.
- Managing existing client training needs and winning new business
- Working with the operations team to ensure an excellent client experience
- Attending briefing sessions with clients and understanding their requirements
- Writing tailored quotes, proposals, and reports
- Selecting appropriate trainers for each course and producing detailed pre-course briefings
- Managing and reviewing course feedback and liaising with clients to ensure quality of work remains to the highest standards
- A working knowledge or keen interest in media/PR and leadership training
- Account management and/or business development or sales experience
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- A great work ethic
- Confidence and self-motivation
- A willingness to learn, be successful and contribute to a busy but fun working environment
What they offer in return:
- Competitive salary and guaranteed OTE commission for the first 6 months
- Uncapped monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses
- Home working options (upon completion of induction)
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Fast-paced working environment, free parking and central Reading location
- High-profile clients
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Friendly, sociable team
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Executive, Sales Agent, Sales Representative, Sales Rep, Sales, Course Sales, Field Sales, Business Development, Direct Sales, Business Developer, Business Development Executive, Sales Development, Training Sales, Business Development Lead, New Client Sales Lead Generator, Corporate Training Sales, Lead Generation, New Business Sales, New Business Generation, Public Relations, PR will also be considered for this role