Experienced Accounts Assistant – Sage 50
£20000 - £24000 per annum
Job Title: Accounts & Finance Assistant – Sage 50
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 – £24,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09.00 – 17.30, Fridays 09.00 to 17.00)
Shape your future as well as theirs
A world of new opportunity…
A place for you at the heart of their business
This Yorkshire-based Company is a successful supplier of bulk-purchase FMCG to UK wholesalers and independent buying groups. They have dedicated and wholly-owned administration and production facilities in India and China and also export worldwide. All their brands and products are developed and specified in Britain.
They are growing at pace and looking for a well-qualified, organised, detail-conscious and experienced self-starter to ensure day-to-day financial data is robust and the right information is readily to hand to inform budgets, forecasts and long-term business strategy and insight.
In return, they offer the opportunity to make a significant contribution to optimising business operations via close working with their Directors and a fun, friendly working environment. Located in Bradford city centre and commutable from Leeds, Harrogate, Huddersfield and Halifax with free on-street parking available directly outside.
They are now looking for a seasoned Accounts and Financial professional with a strong track record in Sales processing, Stock Control, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, SAGE experience and general admin tasks.
- Processing sales orders
- Building and managing the sales pipeline of prospective clients for accurate forecasting purposes, and collaborating with various departments within the company
- Update receivables by calculating unpaid invoices
- Check & Reconcile the creditor’s ledger to supplier statements, querying any discrepancies
- Full Stock control planning
- Track, monitor, evaluate and analyse stock needs for the company as well as support sales staff to maximise selling opportunities or any missed sales
- Managing pricing & promos
- Credit Control
- Support all areas of Admin including Printing, Filing and Office Management
- Minimum 4 to 5 years of sage 50 account software experience, including;
- Work experience of Processing UK and Export orders
- Creating, processing and posting invoices, proforma invoices, packing lists, dispatch notes
- Updating and amending orders in Sage50 , Creating and posting credit notes for customers
- Processing and posting payments received from the customers
- Monitoring and updating customer’s accounts
- Processing and booking in deliveries
- Receiving and replying e-mails from the customers, sales teams and directors
- Creating sales reports and sales rankings
- Managing stock levels
- Creating and placing production orders – creating Pos in Sage50 and placing orders in Netstock
- Running reports in Phocas
- Ability to working with sales teams in the UK, India and China to make sure every order is processed within timeframe, and be able to help solving any issues
- Experience of working close with a Logistics department to make sure all the orders are dispatched on time
- Check and process backorders
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Bookkeeper, Credit Controller, Finance Assistant, Payment Processing, Purchase Ledger, Assistant Accountant, Financial Administrator, Accounts Admin, Finance Support, Assistant Credit Controller, Credit Control, Junior Accountant, Cash Flow Reporting may also be considered for this role.