Accounts Receivable Manager
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week; 09:00 – 17:30, Mon – Fri
The company are looking for someone to join their recently awarded Team Finance of the year by The Drum Agency Business Awards 2020!
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Accounts Receivable Manager, to join the finance team of a fast growing and quick moving Digital Marketing agency. Founded in 2011, they’re proud to partner with some of the world’s leading brands, including Vans, IWG, AXA IM, and The North Face – leading media strategy, performance marketing and digital experiences.
As an Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for the Accounts Receivable function of the Group (UK, US and Australia) and will play a key role in liaising with both clients and internal departments.
What you’ll be doing?
- Responsible for the Accounts Receivable function of the Group, with responsibility for sales in the UK, US and Australia
- Own the process of client billing for revenue and pass through media spend and the subsequent collection of debtors
- Key role in client on-boarding, liaising with sales and client teams to ensure relevant client contact details are captured and correct invoicing procedures followed
- Resolve payment queries with clients and internal departments is key and proactively identifying accounts that require extra contact and support is essential
- Work closely with the Financial Accountant to identify any collection issues and work with clients and client teams to resolve
- Actively develop and improve credit control processes and procedures
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable in-depth experience within a Credit Control / Accounts Receivable role
- Experience with both UK and International stakeholders
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high volume, transaction orientated environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with clients and internal staff
- Knowledge of Xero accounting system is preferred but not essential
- Good knowledge and experience of working with accounting principles
- Intermediate Excel knowledge (V Lookups, pivot tables, formatting of data)
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Rail card Season Ticket loan
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Free home office chair and screen
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package
- Life and income protection
- Medical cash plan
- Share option scheme
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Senior Credit Controller, Accounts Assistant, Senior Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Credit Control Manager, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Coordinator, Accounts Receivable may also be considered for this role.