Sorry, this job has expired!
Administrator / Business Support – HR / Human Resources
Up to £20000 per annum
Job Title: HR Administrator
Location: Hereford, Herefordshire
Salary: Circa £20,000 per annum
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 Hours per week – 8:30am to 5pm, with 30 mins lunch break
The company is part of a larger multinational group who offer a full one stop solution of outsourcing. Their services include HR administration, HR advisory, Payroll, H&S and Employee Benefits to both SME and multi international clients. They’re a global organisation operating in over 120 countries.
They’re currently recruiting for the role of HR Administrator to ensure a first-class service is provided to their diverse client base for their employee lifecycle. From on-boarding and preparing of contracts of employment to termination of employment and everything in between, this really is a varied role where no two days are really the same.
This will suit a professionally minded individual with HR administration experience or a strong demonstrable administrator background. The company also offer career progression opportunities supported by their learning and development policy and budget.
Client focus is key to the role and you will need to be able to build and maintain professional client relationships remotely to ensure a client service is provided to the highest of standards.
You will be based at our Hereford office (once COVID restrictions lifted).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent spoken and written English, spelling, and grammar
- Being self-motivated and self-disciplined is critical as working from home will be required initially
- Good general IT skills and willing to learn multiple HRIS software
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office software
- Articulate and professional (in person and by phone/email)
- Good communicator
- Strong administrative skills and tenacious
- Ability to retain key client information and prioritise work effectively to ensure all client requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Ability to work well under pressure, remain calm and deliver accurate work
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- Proactive and professional attitude to clients and colleagues
- “Can do” and positive approach to work
Person Spec (Characteristics & Aptitudes):
- Must be car driver and owner, if not commutable to Hereford city centre
- Self-motivated, and good team player
- Ability to work well under pressure – calm and unflappable
- Proactive, professional attitude to all tasks, customers, and teamwork
- High levels of commitment, energy, and enthusiasm. Strong “can-do” approach to problems
- Intelligent and articulate
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Smart, presentable appearance
- Good all-rounder, willing to make an effective contribution to the business
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must already be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
- 21 days annual leave rising to 25 with service
- Salary Sacrifice Pension scheme (after 3 months’ continuous service)
- Private Medical Cover (after 6 months’ probation)
- Life Assurance Cover
To apply for this role, please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; HR Administrator, HR Admin, Administrator, Admin, Support, Assistant, Human Resources Administrator, Graduate, Human Resources Administrator, HR Consultant may also be considered for this role.