Sorry, this job has expired!
Aftersales Co-ordinator / Senior Aftersales Co-ordinator
Job Title: Senior Aftersales Co-ordinator
Job type: Full time, Fixed Term
The Company is the leading provider of product and case coding solutions to a wide range of industries including food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, electronics, chemical, and aerospace. Their Uptime Peace of Mind® brand promise means The Company listens to their customers’ needs and provides the right equipment, supplies and software combined for reliable performance. As the global coding and marking leader, The Company has more than 275,000 units installed worldwide, coding on 20 billion products a year. Company’s full printer and supplies portfolio includes continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers and print and apply labellers.
They are currently seeking an Account Executive to join their team in the United Kingdom, based out of their Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire office.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to join and develop professionally in a world leading B2B coding and marking organisation, specialising in the selling Company’s whole portfolio of products and services to their existing UK & Ireland Installed Base spanning a wide range of industries.
Reporting to the Customer Care Manager and based from the Huntingdon office, you be coordinating and supporting the sales activities of the Customer Care Team. The ideal candidate must be comfortable working within a team, supporting the wider business and have the confidence and ability to build and maintaining customer relationships.
What you will do:
- Sending Supplies and Service Renewal Documents
- Maintaining and updating CRM database (SFDC)
- Equipment and Service Contract Quotations
- Filing Sold Service and Supplies contracts
- Following up and initiating marketing campaigns
- Invoicing Service Agreements
- Invoicing Training Sales
- Send Samples to Samples lab
- Trial and Demo Support
Your skills & experience will include:
- 2-4 years Sales Support Experience
- Proficiency with CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com), data integrity, and MS office applications – particularly MS Excel
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multi-task whilst working in a fast flowing sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive with a can-do approach
- Ability to work under minimal supervision on assigned projects
- Passion and charisma; genuinely motivated to work within a team to drive sales growth
- Results/process oriented by sharing a proactive approach and resourcefulness to manage timelines, analyse priorities, and deliver consistent disciplined actions
- Willingness to change directions frequently in the spirit of continuous improvement to be effective daily and monthly
- Strategic thinker that commands quality, performance, and superior communications with the team and for Company’s customers
- The Company is a global organization of more than 3,200 professionals, dedicated to serving their customers through teamwork, cooperation, innovation and the continuous pursuit of excellence in all business.
- They offer a wide range of exciting career opportunities for those who seek a challenging, fast paced, results-oriented environment where personal contributions are recognized and rewarded.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday
- Health Cover
- On-site parking
- Bike To Work Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Aftersales Co-ordinator, Aftersales Business Development Co-ordinator, Business Development Co-ordinator – Aftersales, Customer Retention Co-ordinator, Business Sales Co-Ordinator, Internal Sales Co-Ordinator, Client Retention Co-Ordinator, Global Aftersales Co-Ordinator, and Service & Supplies Co-Ordinator will also be considered for this role.