Sorry, this job has expired!
Area Sales Engineer / Technical Sales Executive / Field Sales
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Job Title: Technical Sales Area Manager
Location: South East England
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000 per annum (including commission for on target earnings + car + expenses)
Job type: Full-Time, Permanent
The Company is a dynamic, family British engineering company which manufactures a unique range of industrial door systems covering energy conservation, shop floor environment and efficiency, fire and security.
Established over 72 years ago in 1946, they now supply door systems throughout the United Kingdom and exports around the World. All manufacturing is completed in Newcastle upon Tyne, continuing its long tradition of first-class engineering. They specialise in turn-key projects including design, prototype development, manufacture, installation and after-sales maintenance. They delivers on time, on cost and to the required international standards.
A driven Sales Representative for national and international manufacturer of industrial doors. Working in own territory within national team; full head office support on marketing, product information and engineering.
Representing a leader and innovator within the industry with exceptional products. Building relationships with existing, prospective and new clients.
To manage sales within the territory of the South East England. This involves account management of existing clients and prospects, keeping in contact in a timely manner and as regularly as is necessary and ensuring growth of new opportunities in relation to the existing business strategy.
- Generating monthly target income through a combination of networking, targeted new contacts and existing clients and prospects pipeline
- Managing pipeline activities, ensuring a mix of relevant activities
- Consulting with clients (product training provided) to ensure suitable solutions are proposed
- Contribute to the successful sales effort of the company. This may include working with others on tenders, exhibitions, national accounts, and possibly international business
- Reporting activities via the CRM, for own benefit and for company intelligence to support marketing and sales decision making
- Sales track record in a B2B context – ideally with an industrial/construction engineering background in high-end or premium products
- Ability to consult, build relationships and credibly propose solutions
- Ability to survey door openings, detailing and communicating requirements via sketches, photos to the factory for quotation and production
- Mechanical experience or qualification
- Understanding of general mechanical requirements
- Written communication ability – for email communications both internally and externally, and ability to craft compelling proposals (in line with templates and guidelines available)
- Ability to manage own time across a range of consulting, selling and reporting activities and willingness to support these activities by carrying out measurements and technical specifications (training provided)
- Understanding of how to build effective and appropriate partner / specifier relationships (if appropriate) and manage complex decision-making units
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Engineer, Business Development Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Field Sales Advisor, Senior Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Manager, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Engineering Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Technical Business Development, Senior Sales, New Client Sales, B2B, Technical Sales Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Account Management may also be considered for this role.