Sorry, this job has expired!
Assistant Manager / Store Team Leader / Retail Supervisor
Job Title: Assistant Manager
Job Type: Permanent, Full time (38.75 hrs per week, including weekends)
Established as a family run shop in 1924, they’ve now grown to be one of the largest Independent Footwear Retailer in the UK.
They’re now looking to recruit an Assistant Manager to work in their busy Newbury Branch
- Staff management including gaining a full knowledge of products and services, controlling branch standards and effective management of the sales floor
- Acting as an integral part of the store’s management team you will have key holder responsibilities and will ensure that you team operates within a happy and productive environment
- Effective people management through the use of Company procedures
- Must have a flexible approach to working hours and tasks carried out and should enjoy challenging situations and be able to influence the team and assisting the Store Manager with the successful running of the Store.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Proven retail sales experience at a similar level and ideally within the shoe or fashion industry
- Strong people-focused team player who is able to delegate effectively and manage people
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexible with regard to hours of work and trading hours
- Friendly by nature and be able to liaise with people on all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Key contributor to the Branch team objective and performance goals
- Must be customer focused and service driven
In return the Company offers:
- Full training
- Attractive basic salary
- Store discount
- Annual Bonus scheme
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Assistant Manager, Assistant Shop Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Assistant Retail Manager, Retail Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Sales, Retail, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Customer Support, Sales Executive, Senior Merchandiser, Retail Merchandiser, may also be considered for this role.