Bookkeeper / Finance Administrator / Accounts Assistant
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Salary: £28,000 – £32,000 per annum, dependent upon experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an established accountancy practice based in London EC1 and is seeking to recruit an experienced Bookkeeper to join their team.
You can expect to be a part of a well-established, friendly team and working with a portfolio of clients. This is a client facing role and you will be liaising directly with client contacts over the phone/e-mail or, on occasion, working from their offices.
- Process sales invoices, purchase invoices, expense claims, bank payments and receipts
- Liaise with clients/suppliers – responding to finance related enquiries
- Credit control of overdue accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and credit cards
- Reconcile trade debtors and trade creditors
- Post PAYE and other journals
- Prepare VAT returns
- Identify potential VAT and PAYE problems and bring to a manager’s attention
- Providing support to senior members of staff
- Visit clients occasionally in their premises
- AAT qualified
- At least 3 years relevant bookkeeper experience
- Fluent in English
- Able to manage your own time
- Able to demonstrate a flexible approach to work
- Have an eye for detail whilst being able to prioritise your work to ensure that deadlines are met
- Good understanding of Sage 50, QuickBooks or Xero would be advantageous
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.