Sorry, this job has expired!
Business Analyst / Sales Analyst / Salesforce
Up to £35000 per annum
Job Title: Business Analyst
Salary: Up to £35,000 dependant on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (39.5 hours per week)
A top-brand company in the Crawley area is seeking to appoint a motivated individual to join their sales team in providing high level, professional, proactive Business Analyst support in providing the Company with insightful Excel and Salesforce reports and analysis to support sales activity and consequently delivering the objective of exceeding revenue goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing data from a number of different systems and creating reporting tools and dashboards within Excel and Salesforce. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented applicant who is keen to learn and has a systematic approach in ensuring accurate data quality in Salesforce through monitoring, improvements and system maintenance.
They are looking for the candidate to have good, adaptable communication skills, exposure to managing Tenders and contracts, be a self-starter with strong organisational and time management skills.
- Establishing business requirements and individual user needs and support by creating system workflows, reports and approvals
- Continuously improve processes within global Salesforce system, ensuring accurate data and gather, interpret and present Information requirements of the business effectively and on-time
- Maximise sales opportunities by co-ordinating marketing and communication activities including website updates and price lists
- Provide additional support to Field staff on customer queries and key account sales and Provide regular sales data to management and field staff including budget/target data and Identify potential sales opportunities and advise sales team accordingly
- Report regularly on NHS purchasing levels via all contracts and on-sales figures versus budget, support with day-to-day liaising with NHS contracting authorities and project manage the introduction of new NHS Products through to market
- Deliver Salesforce end- user training and support and provide maintenance and support to all UK users
- Other duties commensurate with the post
Training on product knowledge and company systems will be provided to the successful applicant however you will need the following:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), ERP & CRM systems
- Effective analytical skills and excellent numeracy skills with strong attention to detail
- Grade C or 4 or above in English and Maths GCSE required
- Able to embrace change
- Customer focus
- Motivated to learn
- Generous pension scheme
- 26 days holiday plus 8 public holidays
- Life Assurance
- Free Parking
- On local bus route
Employment will be subject to 2 x references and right to work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with previous experience or relevant job titles of; Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Service Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, Revenue Analyst, Business Support Administrator, Sales Operations Analyst, Revenue Coordinator, Business Performance Analyst, Sales Analyst, Data Analyst, Business Process Analyst, Revenue Assurance Analyst, Revenue Controller, Requirements Analyst, Information Analyst, Business Solutions Analyst, Service Review Analyst, Revenue Management may also be considered for this role.