Sorry, this job has expired!
Business Development Executive / Manager – Product Sales
£22000 - £30000 per annum + OTE 50K uncapped + pension
Job Title: Business Development Executive / Manager
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £22,000 – £30,000, OTE 50K uncapped + pension
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (8:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday)
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Main Duties will include:
- Research organisations to find new customers and identify who makes the decisions
- ‘Cold Call’ over the phone to customers and be available to meet at their premises
- The role will be office and field-based.
- 3 days field-based and 2 days’ office-based depending on the business requirement.
- Find out what a business needs and work with buyers to plan proposals and negotiate the best pricing
- Taking a sale from the point of a lead to a successful close
- Negotiate with customers and build positive relationships
- Write reports and make presentations to customers and senior management
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Forecast sales targets and make sure they’re met.
- Deliver training to business developers and junior sales teams
- Spanish, French, Arabic and Mandarin, speaking abilities an advantage
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- MUST HAVE at least one years’ experience of phone/office based product sales
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the confidence to approach people at all levels of seniority
- Ambitious and persistent
- Self-motivated and enjoy working to targets
- A natural networker
- Articulate, confident communicator with presentation skills
- Thrive in a pressurised, sales-driven environment
- Commercial knowledge to analyses market data and identify new opportunities
- Strong team player, but equally good at taking initiative
- Persuasive and credible
- Numerical skills
- Has the ability to anticipate or handle customer objections
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Product Sales, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Senior Sales Agent, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Business Development, Sales Developer, Business Developer, B2B Sales, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Assistant, Business Development Manager, Key Sales Executive, Sales Manager or Direct Sales may also be considered for this role.