Business Development Manager – IT Sales
Kingston Upon Hull
Up to £30000 per annum + commission
Job Title: New Business Development Manager – IT Solutions
Salary: £30,000 per annum, depending on experience + commission
Job type: Full-time, Permanent (Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week)
The Company is a leading regional IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in Hull. They’re looking for an experienced New Business Development Manager to join their growing technology company who will promote their expertise and capabilities within their IT Solutions.
As NBDM you will be a key function of the sales operation within the company and your focus is to win new business. You will identify new business opportunities from new and previous clients. You will engage with them and develop opportunities, turning them into a commercial enquiry, responding by providing a profitable quotation and turning this into an order. The products/services you will be selling are IT hardware, IT software ad IT support packages.
- Responsible for identifying new client opportunities list
- You will be allocated a list of previous trading clients to engage and develop
- You are responsible for creating an action plan for engaging with both new & previous clients
- Turning opportunities into enquiries and then orders
- You will be given an individual monthly target
- Assessing the viability of all inbound enquiries and follow up action
- Managing all new client outbound quotes
- You will liaise with the IT Director and internal Sales Team regarding the pricing requests for Hardware and Software products
- You will liaise with the Technical team regarding the pricing of support packages
- Following up all quotes – daily/weekly
- Providing feedback on lost orders in your monthly report
- Be responsible for developing a pipeline of potential orders/activity
Internal Sales Process
- Working with the IT Director and Internal Sales Team
- Responding to viable and qualified enquiries that need pricing
- Working with the Technical Team to provide the fullest client information to ensure the appropriate support package is specified.
- Experience desired – technology or solution selling experience
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of selling IT Solutions
- Ability to maximise customer value – understand customers and solve their problems using our IT solutions
- Take full ownership in achieving your personal/team targets
- Inspire and coach the team to exceed high standards
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Have resilience, openness, and honesty
- Constantly seek and act on feedback, learning to improve personal performance and results
- Driving Licence
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Competitive commission
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and continuous service reward)
- Training reward scheme
- Childcare vouchers
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Senior Sales, Technical Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Sales Development, New Client Sales, B2B may be suitable for this role.