Sorry, this job has expired!
Business Development Manager (AFRICA) – Online Gaming/Sports Betting
£32807.05 - £36907.94 per annum
Job Title: Business Development Manager, African Region
Location: African Region
Salary: $40,000 – $45,000 per annum
Job type: Full time, Permanent
The Company has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager with proven track record to join their leading sportsbook and online gaming development company.
Due to recent growth they are now looking to expand their business and establish their presence in the African online gaming and gambling market.
- Own the sales process in territory
- Drive sales through concerted efforts to generate leads
- Manage and effect the process from lead to contract signature
- Build and manage the sales pipeline in territory
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Represent the company at trade shows and industry networking events
- Develop sales forecasts, financial objectives and business plans for the region
- Analyse market trends and discover new opportunities for growth
- Determine and understand customer requirements and match the Company’s products and services to them via a consultative sales approach.
- Develop, lead and manage the B2B commercial efforts for the business in the specific territory and implement an innovative, growth focused commercial strategy
- Be accountable for the B2B marketing function in the territory, ensuring a strong presence at all relevant trade shows and events and that all marketing collateral and customer touchpoints are of the highest quality
- Be aware of international regulation in order to ensure compliance for specific markets. The employee will be backed up with support from their internal Compliance Department but should be able to understand the local requirements and how they will impact the sales process and delivery timelines
- Work with Business Development Director on the overall strategy with regards to entry into new jurisdictions, using prior experience to help scope out the commercial opportunity and the regulatory/certification challenges
- Help define the key USPs of the company’s offering versus the competitors and employ that in company’s marketing strategy
- Manage careful qualification of sales pipeline to ensure prioritisation of work and ability to deliver from a technical perspective
- Ensure a smooth set up and on-boarding process, with a good handover to the Operations team
- Analyse the company’s competitors’ activity in the market and develop plans accordingly
Skills and experience
- Five years sportsbook and casino B2B sales experience in territory is a must
- Excellent, in-territory industry gaming knowledge and network of contacts
- Proven sales track record
- Excellent commercial & business acumen
- Seasoned presenter of technology solutions
- Solid PowerPoint and presentation skills, as well as the ability to provide in-depth demonstrations of the Company’s products
- Strong pipeline management experience, particularly in the technology solutions space
- Strong negotiating acumen, excellent project management skills and a deep knowledge of sports betting and casino technology platforms and regulation
- Sales hunter by nature
- Problem solver with can-do attitude
- Works well as part of a team and on own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Competitive base salary of $40k-45k + Bonus, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to earn $100k + per year with bonus
- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 Bank and Public Holidays
- Day off on your Birthday
- Flexible working hours, work in territory remotely
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development Executive, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales Manager, New Business Manager, New Business Executive, External Sales, Sales Person, Sales Consultant, Business Development Manager, Business Development, External Sales Executive, B2B, Sales Development, B2B Sales Executive, Direct Sales, External Sales Person, Sales Specialist, BDM, Lead Development Executive may also be considered for this role.