Sorry, this job has expired!
Business Support / Office Administrator
£18918 - £19737 per annum
Job Title: Business Support Administrator
Salary: £18,918 – £19,737
Job Type: Full Time
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week 8.30am – 16.30pm
Closing Date: due to the volume of applications this vacancy may be expire early.
This is an exciting opportunity for motivated applicants.
The company commits itself to providing growth-enhancing care and support of the highest quality by reaching out to people with a learning disability with integrity and constant innovation.
- To provide administrative support, to be responsible for specific projects as well as co-ordinating office procedures.
- To contribute to the achievement of the performance targets, aims and objectives of the Company.
- As Business Support admin you will be the first point of contact at the front desk, receiving visitors and members of their Staff teams that come for meetings. You will liaise with their different sites and handle communication with different departments.
- Educated to A-level, or equivalent
- A meticulous attention to detail
- IT skills including Word / Excel / Power point / email & Web
- Able to do shorthand/take minutes
- Previous experience
- Type reports
- To lead in devising and maintaining creative ways of office systems
- Answer telephone and be a good communicator
- Deal with Visitors
- Multi-tasking within the office
- Organise stationary requirements for all sites
- Able to be creative
- Be methodical, accurate and neatly complete work
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Able to work as part of a team to deliver results
- Desire to drive personal development
- Must be able to drive
The scope of the Business Support Administrator role can be extensive and additional duties will include working closely with seniors.
The Company offers full training opportunities, 4 weeks + Bank Holidays annual leave p.a and a pension.
Position is subject to an enhanced disclosure check with the Disclosure & Baring Service & DSB First. The Company is an equal opportunities employer.
Interviews will take place in Northampton. You will be required to complete a short test.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Administrative Assistant, Administrator, Officer Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Business Support Assistant, Administrator, PA, Personal Assistant may also be considered for this role.