Chef De Partie / Line Cook
Up to £22000 per annum
Job Title: Chef De Partie
Salary: £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hurlston Hall Golf Spa & Dine is looking for an experienced Chef De Partie to join the team in their beautiful restaurant. You’ll be expected to prepare high quality dishes while also support the Head Chef with managing all aspects of the kitchen.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting high quality dishes within the speciality section
- Assisting the head chef in creating menu items, recipes and developing dishes
- Preparing meat and fish
- Assisting with the management of health and safety
- Assisting with the management of food hygiene practices
- Monitoring portion and waste control
- Overseeing the maintenance of kitchen and food safety standards
- Excellent cooking skills
- The ability to work under pressure and make quick decisions
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a restaurant
- Organised and ambitious
- Passionate about food
- Desire to learn whilst sharing your knowledge with the team
- NVQ level 2 food hygiene
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Line Chef, Experienced Chef, Kitchen Chef, Food Preparation, Station Chef, Cook, Assistant Chef, Cook Assistant, Preparation Chef will also be considered for this role.