Credit Controller – Financial Services
£19000 - £21000 per annum
Job Title: Credit Controller
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, are currently looking for a Credit Controller to join the team in the Leicester office.
They believe in three things; their Colleagues, their Clients and the Contribution they make. Their ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for their Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team…
There is a definite buzz about the team and the environment they work in – it is a hub of activity and they are close knit, busy, focused and enjoy working alongside each other. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day, if you’re looking at working in a progressive team then this is the role for you.
Where do you come in?
- Ensuring the security and profitability through efficient and effective credit control of a portfolio of clients
- Establishing and maintaining a professional and efficient relationship with their allocated portfolio of clients
- Providing excellent standards of customer service internally and externally
- Ensuring that security is maintained at all times within the systems operated by the company
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities for the sales team to convert
Where will you be?
Conveniently located next to Junction 21 on the M1 Motorway. If you enjoy retail therapy during your breaks this location is ideal, Fosse Park, Leicester’s biggest outdoor shopping centre is only 5 minutes away.
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £19K – £21k, they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday with options to buy or sell more
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps…
They are absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Payment Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Credit Controller, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Financial Services Assistant may also be considered for this role.