Customer Relationship Executive – Client Relationship Officer
Up to £30000 per annum
Job Title: Relationship Executive
Salary: £30,000 + benefits
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company, the UK’s largest independent invoice finance specialist and a trusted provider of funding solutions to over 7,000 businesses, is currently looking for a Relationship Executive to join the team in their Manchester office.
They believe in three things; Colleagues, Clients and the Contribution they make. These ‘three Cs’ are at the heart of everything they do, with colleagues always coming first.
As a Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for employer, they’ll support and encourage you to reach your potential, whilst you deliver the best possible experience for the Clients. They’ll do this alongside Contributing positively to the communities where they live and work.
A bit about the team…
There’s definitely a buzz about the team and the environment they work in. Every day brings a new challenge as they interact with a variety of colleagues and clients, making sure their needs and expectations are met.
They are sociable and support each other on the ups and downs of the working day, if you’re looking at working in a progressive team then this is the role for you.
Where do you come in?
- Managing the client portfolio through periodic reviews, completing analysis of Management information and compliance of client operating conditions
- Delivering outstanding client service
- Using outstanding communication and team working skills, internally and externally
- Accurately processing client payments
- Working closely with the Relationship Manager to fully understand and implement the agreed strategy
Where will you be?
Their modern offices are conveniently located on the Salford Quays estate so close to the Lowry Shopping Outlet and surrounded by plenty of excellent food outlets. Whether you decide to grab some lunch from one of the many eateries and sit on the docks admiring the view of Old Trafford Football Stadium or make the most of the water sports activities close-by, you can expect to make the most of working in such a great location!
So much more than a pay cheque…
On top of the competitive salary of £30k per annum, they’ll reward you with:
- Private healthcare for you and your family
- Company pension scheme
- Wide range of flexible benefits, such as gym membership, technology or health assessments
- Access to an online wellbeing centre
- Range of discounts from many businesses
- 25 days holiday which increases with service with options to buy or sell more.
So, what happens when you apply?
Your application will be received by the Resourcing team who will screen your application, you will receive a response within 3 working days by phone, email or text with next steps…
The Company is absolutely committed to being a truly inclusive place to work, where everyone, regardless of their gender, race, ethnicity or sexual orientation, has an equal opportunity to reach their true potential.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Customer Services Executive, Client Communications, Relationship Executive, Client Relationship Officer, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Relationship Consultant, Customer Relationship Administrator, Customer Relationship Representative, Customer Advisor may also be considered for this role.