Job Title: Operations Support Advisor
Location: London, SW8 4DF (Office based)
Salary: £21,500 – £23,500 depending on experience.
Job Type: Permanent, 8.00am -5.00pm
The company are world leading producer and distributor of speciality foods, working with artisan food producers across the globe. Every day, they supply to a nationwide network of customers from the smallest farm shops, to restaurants and food manufacturers. The product portfolio includes artisan cheeses and dairy, charcuterie, Mediterranean foods, patisserie and other essential ingredients.
They’re currently looking for enthusiastic Operations Support Advisors to help service their large prestigious customer base. You will work as part of the Operations team providing a faultless supply of service to the customers; assisting with the day to day support of all customers with the field based account management team. This position additionally offers candidates the opportunity for future progression into Sales.
This is an office based role. Candidates must be based locally and able to commute to our London office.
- Completion of tasks promptly and effectively
- Development of good working relationships with all staff
- Swift implementation of preventative actions
- Improving efficiencies
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Deal with customer complaints efficiently and promptly ensuring all customers are called and informed of what action is taken guaranteeing complete customer satisfaction
- Answer high number of phone calls and process orders accurately and promptly
- Log all issues on relevant spreadsheet clearly stating the issue, the action to be taken and the result
- Communicate any issues will relevant departments/colleague.
- Organise Third Party deliveries
- Run various daily customer reports report and liaise accordingly with the clients including all pricing requests
- Check outstanding order report regularly and investigate why orders have not been invoiced and ensure completion of these orders
- Be point of contact for a number of our prestigious accounts and to take responsibility to complete all requests
- Understand the business and continue to obtain knowledge of the Company, products, and customers
- Answering calls and taking orders; contributing to meeting the missed calls target of 5% or less
- Be a team player by helping and assisting colleagues and sharing acquired knowledge
- Assist to ensure all responsibilities of team are completed daily
- Cover colleague absence
- Be proactive with departmental issues and contribute to finding a resolution
- Adhoc tasks and reasonable requests as and when required
Health and Safety:
- To work in accordance with the company Health & Safety policy
- To ensure the staff understand, and comply with, their responsibilities under the company Health & Safety at Work policy
- To take reasonable precautions to protect the Company’s property
- To challenge any unauthorised personnel on the premises
- To report and investigate any incident of theft
Please click the APPLY button to send your role CV for this role.
Candidates with experience off, Sales Support Executive, Customer Sales Support, Business Sales Advisor, Client Service Advisor, Sales Advisor, Business Support Executive, Client Support also be considered for this role.