Customer Service Advisor / Client Services Executive
Job Title: Customer Service Professionals
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Shropshire’s 2017 Company of the Year are looking for people who share passion for success and thrive when working in a fun, friendly and fast paced environment.
From their energetic Telford based call centre they service an array of customers across the UK from National Trust to Travelodge, improving sustainability and efficiency with their waste management solutions. Throughout the year they have opportunities for a number of customer service professionals to join the team. The successful group of applicants will develop skills and knowledge in different areas of the business before moving into specified departments.
- Manage customer enquiries and maintain interaction on the CRM system.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities when speaking to customers.
- Develop solid relationships with customers and key contacts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring accuracy when monitoring customer’s credit limits and creating quotations.
- Hungry for success, should that be developing your career or the success of your team
- Teamwork, always helping colleagues whether they are sat next to you or in another department
- Customer centric, strive for continually great customer service, internally and externally
- Results focused, through satisfied customers or achieving KPI’s
- Organised and a proactive approach to a workload
- Enjoy finding a way to solve a problem
- GCSE C grade Maths and English or equivalent
What they offer:
- Competitive salary
- Life assurance
- 3% matched pension
- Annual leave increased with length of service
- Time off for volunteering
Most importantly if you would relish the chance to be a part of an ambitious, growing company that holds a summer party for employees, their friends and family each year and does their bit for the environment then this is the opportunity for you.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Service Assistant, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Executive, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Account Coordinator, Customer Service Coordinator, Client Account Coordinator, Client Relationship Manager may also be considered for this role.