Sorry, this job has expired!
Customer Service / Ecommerce Administrator
Job Title: Sales & Ecommerce Administrator
Location: Berinsfield, just south of Oxford OX10
Salary: Dependent on experience
Position: Full time, Permanent
The company is a fast-growing food importer and distributor specialising in Spanish food, dealing with both trade and online retail markets. The company is a modern, forward-thinking luxury food retailer, based in Berinsfield close to both Oxford and Abingdon.
Due to an increase in business the company has a vacancy for a person able to take on a varied role as a Sales & Ecommerce Administrator to join the team and help grow the business.
- Work as part of the customer service team to ensure delivery of an outstanding service, including processing of sales orders taken via telephone, website and email, using the order management system, and helping to ensure the smooth and accurate delivery of orders
- Administration on a daily basis of the Website and Amazon sales platforms, monitoring and developing sales and helping to improve the customer’s online experience
- Assist with the company’s social media presence and marketing tools such as email communications
- Build up strong customer relationships with current and potential trade customers from the internal database, and generate new trade sales leads, involving outgoing sales calls as well as inbound account management
- A friendly, enthusiastic nature with drive and initiative
- You should be an organised person with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise personal work load
- Experience of using the telephone to generate sales with a confident telephone manner
- IT skills including Office packages, especially Excel and Word
- You should have some prior experience of working with e-commerce platforms such as WordPress and Amazon
- Prior experience of using social media platforms for business would be helpful
- Some knowledge of SEO would be helpful but is not essential
Candidates with experience of; Account Coordinator, Customer Service Executive, Customer Account Coordinator, Website Administrator, Client Relationship Executive, Inbound Sales, Ecommerce System Management, Sales Support, Customer Support Administrator, Customer Service Representative, WordPress Administrator Customer Service Consultant, E-commerce Web Administrator, Sales Administrator, Client Account Executive, Renewals will be considered for this role.