Sorry, this job has expired!
Customer Service Team Leader / Administration Supervisor
Up to £18500 per annum
Job Title: Medical Agency File Handler – Team Leader
Location: Northenden, Manchester
Salary: £18,500 (based on 39.5 hours per week)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company, is a specialist medical agency, which provides expert appointment-booking support to personal injury lawyers and their clients, medical records pagination and other specialist services.
Due to expansion they are seeking a team leader to join their team. Their team leaders are responsible for 3 – 5 team members supervising day to day operations, training & development, distribution of work and ensuring that motivation and performance levels are maintained. This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to work as part of a busy broader team of 15 people who are dedicated to providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
You’ll be assisting with instructing experts to provide reports, as well as providing customer service support to solicitors, clients, experts, and their secretaries.
You will also be assisting with obtaining clients medical records from hospitals and GP’s and arranging treatments and investigations for their clients.
- Processing incoming mail into the case management system
- Instructing experts to provide reports on behalf of instructing solicitors
- Chasing experts for appointments, reports and other information as required
- Providing customer service support to solicitors, clients, experts, and their secretaries
- Obtaining medical records from hospital trusts, GP’s surgeries, and other healthcare providers
- Communicating effectively with team colleagues
- Accurate recording of time expended in various activities on their case management system
- Accepting additional ad hoc tasks when requested
Team Leader Duties:
- Training & Development
- Distribution & Monitoring of work to team
- Assist & support team with queries
- Assist Clients with queries escalating to manager if unable to resolve.
- Manage own case load and Task List
- Answer Calls
- Discuss any concerns with the team member
- Ensure that all company policies are being followed and discuss any concerns with team members
- Covering the manager when they are away from the office
- Attend and Lead Team Meetings and attend leadership meetings
- Deliver Feedback on performance to team members & flag any concerns to manager
- Contribute to monthly company newsletter
- Assist with twice yearly appraisals
- GCSE English & maths at Grade C or above, or equivalent
- Experience of dealing with customers on the telephone
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word and Outlook
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work and manage conflicting priorities
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Motivational skills
- Results orientated
- Experience in training & delivering of feedback
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent people skills
- NVQs or qualifications in business administration
- Experience of working in a law or legal services firm in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of Proclaim or other case management systems
Salary and holiday
- Annual salary of £18,500 (based on 39.5 hours per week)
- Hours 8:30am-5:30pm Monday-Thursday and 8:30am to 5pm Friday
- 20 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays rising by a day a year up to 23 days. In addition, the office is closed between Christmas and New Year and you will not be required to use your holiday allowance for this period
At the Company they rate skill and ability above all else and therefore their recruitment policy encourages applications from all.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Administrator, Office Assistant, General Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Office Support, Customer Support, Office Admin, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Client Service, Customer Services, Customer Assistant, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support, Business Support may be considered for this role.