Sorry, this job has expired!
Customer Support Executive / SaaS Support / Client Services
Job Title: Customer Support Executive
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
This is a market leading company in the proptech space, which is fast-growing, exciting, international, creative and dynamic.
Their business plan is simple: every repair in every property in the world is reported through a Fixflo system. The system is currently used in over 500,000 homes across the UK with further expansion plans in the UK and overseas.
The company’s reputation is exemplary having repeatedly been selected as the best technological solution for letting agencies in two out of the past three years and having built close relationships with regulators across the sector.
It is a young, dynamic and agile company with bags of personality, where standing out is fitting in. From office dogs to the heads of fun, it is filled to the brim with energy and vibrancy. Fruit (and biscuit) filled kitchens, frequent team nights out, a spinning prize wheel and office basketball challenges; these are just a few of the ingredients that go in to making this company what it is.
As a Customer Support Executive, you will help to ensure the customers have an incredible experience. You will report to the Head of Customer Success and will be responsible for the troubleshooting of client issues, improving customer support processes and building relationships with their customer base.
- Helping to manage phone and email queries from the customers
- Working to identify root causes for customer queries/issues and resolving them
- Managing company’s knowledge base/ support content and keeping this up to date alongside product updates and changes. This includes writing guides, FAQs and creating videos/GIFs about how to use the product
- Helping to respond to customer feedback enquiries
- Being a customer advocate and working directly with the product team to help improve (feature requests, improvements, bugs)
- Helping to run online customer training sessions
- Proactively identifying process improvements for customer engagement and interactions across the customer success team
- Advocating customer needs/ issues cross-departmentally
- Assisting with other support/ customer success projects – you will have your own assigned exciting projects that you are responsible for
- Contributing towards building a great company!
The successful Candidate will:
- Be a passionate people person and like engaging with customers
- Be driven and self-motivated – you want to excel at what you do!
- Thrive in a multitasking environment and can organise your time efficiently
- Believe in understanding a customer’s pain, building value and solving problems
- Be a team player who works and engages with others to achieve results
- Be a strategic thinker and like to offer new ideas/solutions to improve things
- 1+ years’ experience in a customer support/service role (ideally in SaaS/tech)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- At ease when communicating with others whether that’s via email, phone or an online webinar
- Tech savvy and willing to learn new tools
- Willing to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
What’s it like working for them?
- They’re a fun team of friendly, supportive and interesting people who work hard because they love what they do, but they also enjoy a good laugh and great chat
- Your ideas count and will make a visible contribution to their growth – they love to hear ‘how can we do this better’ and want you to be challenging processes so that they can always be providing better support to the customers.
- They are dog friendly – expect to see various dogs around the office!
- Competitive base salary
- The opportunity to have input into the accelerating growth of the company and to work directly with the executive team
- Gym pass
- Health insurance
- Friday drinks and lots of socials!
- A fun work environment with great people
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Candidates with experience of: Customer Services Executive, Software Training, SaaS Support, Implementation Support, Tech, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Aid, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Advisor may also be considered for this role.