Sorry, this job has expired!
Experienced Paid Media Specialist
Job Title: Experienced Paid Media Specialist
Location: Altrincham, Cheshire
Salary: Competitive depending on experience + Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full time
The company is an ambitious marketing agency focused on working with ambitious digital brands. Over the years they’ve been privileged to work for some amazing clients, from publicly listed corporates to rapidly expanding local businesses with national and international ambitions.
They’re looking for an experienced Paid Media Specialist to join their dynamic agency, to help in the delivery of best-in-class digital campaigns for clients. Reporting into the Head of Paid Media, the perfect candidate will be a motivated self-starter, with strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset that brings a creative and innovative approach to paid search, shopping and paid social.
You’ll be expected to drive the paid media channels to support the full consumer funnel and continue driving growth and efficiencies across all marketing platforms. They want a candidate that is looking for an exciting opportunity and is looking to make an immediate impact. This person will be comfortable communicating ideas and change, and will enjoy a sense of ownership in every task they undertake.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced paid media marketer to take on project ownership and managerial responsibilities in the near future. They are growing and want you to grow with them. You will be surrounded by talented digital marketing professionals that will help drive strategic thinking and help you become a true expert in your field.
They’re selective with whom we work with – both team members and clients. If they find a fit with both your personality and your skillset, this is a fantastic job opening with career progression opportunities if you want them.
- Manage and grow performance activities in PPC (YouTube, Google Ads, Shopping and GDN), Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn)
- Forecasting and budgeting
- Creating and building regular insight reports
- Present channel performance in weekly meetings
- Present performance at board level
- Create and build quarterly marketing plans
- Test new initiatives and channels and be consistently pushing the boundaries of all Media Channels
- Work closely with other digital marketing team members and the client to ensure all media is aligned with the business objectives
- Identify opportunity areas for growth and optimisation
- Test, launch and scale all PPC, Display and Paid Social channels
- Be seen as an expert in the paid media marketing space and be able to train other team members
- Experience with large marketing budgets
- Manage relationships with vendors, marketing partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Opportunity to be involved heavily with the recruitment, training and mentoring of future team members
- Self-starter, with a passion for achieving great things
- Paid Media Marketing experience – At least 3 years working on complicated accounts
- Your passion for digital will enable you to seek new areas/technology/channels for increased customer acquisition. You will not need to be asked to find these opportunities. You will want to try and test them
- Must have good analytical skills with an advanced knowledge of excel
- Intermediate level experience of using Google Analytics. They want you to teach them just as much as they teach you
- Experience with Tag Manager and Data Studio is desirable
- Demonstrable interest in ecommerce marketing and the knowledge of other online marketing channels and their interactions with each other
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
- Commercially focused and driven with the ability to work towards metrics and manage budgets
- Ability to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with your teammates and client contacts
- An understanding of attribution models and how to forecast and report based on them
- 100% remote working – You must be a self-starter who is excellent at time management, tech-savvy, resourceful, adaptable, and accountable
- Flexible working hours between 8am and 6pm
- 30 days annual leave including Christmas and New Year off
- A relaxed and friendly working environment with a great team spirit
- Conference and training budget to further develop your (and their) skills and knowledge
- Remote working – You’ll be working from home with occasional visits to the Altrincham office.
- Annual bonus based on company performance paid in December
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- A salary and package that will reward you for your past experience and future value to the business
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Senior Marketing Analyst, Marketing Lead, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Media Relations Manager, Senior Marketing Associate, Marketing Lead, Marketing Specialist, SEO, PPC, Strategic Marketing, Direct Marketing may also be considered for this role.