Sorry, this job has expired!
Field Based Client Account Manager / Field Sales
£25,000 per annum (OTE £40K)
Job Title: Field Based client Account Manager
Salary: £25,000 per annum (OTE £40K) + company car or car allowance, laptop/phone
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a well-established, award winning Telecommunications Company based in Bridgend. Their primary focus is to ensure the best customer service for their customers.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a focused B2B Field Based Client Account Manager looking for their next challenge. They are seeking a dynamic and innovative candidate who can help grow and develop both their brand and the company.
About the role:
As a Field Based Client Account Manager, you will be responsible for business growth and development. You will be tasked with creating new business and establishing successful long-term relationship with new clients you bring to the business. As the main point of contact between clients and internal teams you will tasked with ensuring the successful delivery and implementation of their business solutions in-line with the customer’s specific needs. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of new sales/business development and be target driven; demonstrating high commercial acumen.
You will be promoting mainly their cloud based telephone system, whilst other services including broadband, phone lines & mobile services to UK businesses.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets and KPI’s
- Operate as a key point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Focus on identifying and bringing in new business
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting relationships
- Deliver client-focused solutions based on the customer needs within the telecommunications industry
- Work alongside the Sales & Marketing teams to identify business growth opportunities
- Be able to effectively manage your time
- Have excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new products or offers to provide the best solutions for your customers
- Work well within a team, as well as independently
- Happy to contribute and offer ideas, make suggestions to benefit business growth
- Canvassing other businesses to introduce our Company
- As this is a field-based role, you must be able meet face to face with customers, attend networking events, travel to trade shows and events
- You will need to be able to confidently and effectively deliver product demonstrations
- Feel conformable canvassing businesses & cold calling
- You will have a proven track record as a successful field-based account manager or can demonstrate other effective sales experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programmes such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Must hold a full, clean UK driving licence
If you are driven, ready for your next career move and are passionate about sales and customer service then this is the role for you. Company car or car allowance, laptop and mobile will be provided.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Account Manager, AM, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales Manager, Sales Director, Business Development Director, Account Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Senior Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Direct Sales Manager, Field Sales Manager, Business Developer, Senior Business Development Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Development Manager, Business Development Lead, Head of Business Development, B2B, Head of Sales will also be considered for this role.