Sorry, this job has expired!
Finance Coordinator / Credit Controller / Finance Officer
£16500 - £22000 per annum + contributory pension
Job Title: Finance Coordinator – Operation Support
Salary: £16,500 – £22,000 pro rata per annum (dependent upon experience) + contributory pension + 34 days annual leave (includes Bank Holidays and Company Days)
Location: Lilleshall, Shropshire
Job Type: Part Time, Permanent (22.5 hours job share/ 3 days a week)
Closing date: Midnight on 20th August
The overall purpose of this role is to accurately and efficiently support and review the financial transactions for any department where a requirement is identified; maintain accurate records and ensure compliance with financial regulations; and to undertake designated projects for the development of effective and efficient financial processes across the departments identified as part of improvements projects.
- Checking and reviewing financial transactions and reports, amending where necessary before final review by budget holder
- Handling internal queries in relation to transactions and systems/processes
- Checking adherence to financial regulations and accounting procedures
- Supporting users with financial enquiries and providing assistance to use reporting tools
- Proactively planning monthly timetable of work with designated budget holders for monitoring commitments, expenditure and income
The ideal Candidate will demonstrate:
- Intermediate Excel skills and an understanding of Windows based accounting software, good numeracy and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate confidently with budget holders, colleagues, suppliers and customers whilst maintaining a level of confidentiality
- Knowledge and understanding of finance processes
The company is an equal opportunities employer and aims to provide a discrimination-free working environment. They are committed to an action plan and policy in line with the Equality Act 2010, which ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of a protected characteristic.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter.
Due to the volume of applications only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Candidates with previous experience of: Credit Controller, Accounts Clerk, Payment Processing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit Control, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Officer, Finance Officer, Finance Controller, Financial Controller, Financial Supervisor, Accounts Supervisor, Debt Collection, Purchase Ledger Clerk may also be considered for this role.