Sorry, this job has expired!
Financial Advisor / Finance Services
Job Title: Financial Advisor
Salary: Depending on Skills and Experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company are driven by a desire to serve others. They build strong, long-term, trusted relationships with their clients, based on the ethos that doing the right thing is better than doing the most profitable thing. That means they have no sales targets for their advisers – they want you to be free to make the best decisions for your client. Every time.
If you’re looking for challenging but rewarding job at a local firm that puts clients and positive ethics ahead of everything else, why not get in touch? They are looking for someone with integrity who understands the needs and plans of high-net-worth clients and who can give them practical and reliable financial planning advice.
If that’s you, they’d love to hear from you.
To competently provide financial services/financial advice to clients, as set out within the FCA’s rules and the firms procedures.
- To provide holistic independent financial advice to clients
- Identify and contact potential clients. Gather sufficient client information and identify client needs
- Analyse information gathered and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations
- Complete all supporting documentation in an accurate manner
- Ensure that the level of service, as agreed with each client, is delivered in a timely manner
- Attain and maintain competent status as defined by the FCA and the firm
- Keep up to date with new products, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training & Competence Schemes/Procedures of the firm
- Comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and the FCA’s Principles, Rules and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the firm’s Training & Competence scheme
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs
- Have detailed knowledge of the FCA and the firm’s record keeping requirements
- Technical product knowledge
- Able to build and forge strong long lasting relationships with clients
- Communicate in a friendly but professional manner via face to face, telephone or written medium
- Analytical and ability to research
- Numerical understanding
- Ability to clearly explain concepts and products to a client without the use of technical jargon
- Report writing, with the ability to explain financial terminology in plain English
- Provide an exceptional client service
- Being able to recognise when influence is required and apply it appropriately
- Organised and effective time management
- Ability to make effective decisions
- Professional and ethical
- Engage with and respect the staff team
- Be a good team player
- Putting the client’s needs before profit
- Able to respect different cultural needs and diverse backgrounds
- Self-motivated, with the ability to motivate others
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience in an advisory capacity
- QCF Level 4, with CAS status
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role
Candidates with experience of; Financial Advisor will be considered for this role.