Graduate Sales Trainee / Business Development – Engineering
£19000 - £21000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Sales Trainee
Location: Peterlee, County Durham
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week (08.30 – 17.00 Monday to Thursday and 08.30 – 13.30 Friday)
The Company is a world class dynamic company with a global reputation for excellence in the manufacture of large diameter anti-friction bearings.
They are looking for a Graduate Sales Trainee (mechanical engineering) to provide a service and contact point to customers providing technical or commercial information by either telephone or written communication.
- Being able to identify suitable bearings, discuss technical aspects with customer – once the bearing has been identified, details are sent to Germany for approval
- Offering technical guidance and ability to build long term business relationships.
- Train to give cover for drawing orders and technical updates on drawings
- Finding sub-contractors and dealing with technical specifications and presenting technical solutions
- Product training in-house and time spent on the shop floor and parent company in Germany will be given
- Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Must have good IT skills in Microsoft packages
- Strong communication and flexible skills
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous
- 25 Days plus bank holidays
- Health Scheme
- Life insurance
- Share options
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this job role.
Candidates with experience of; Trainee Sales Engineer, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Advisor, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales Coordinator, Engineering Sales Consultant, Business Development Executive, Key Sales, Business Developer, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Technical Business Development, New Client Sales, B2B, Technical Sales Engineer, Internal Sales, New Business Development, Technical Sales, Sales Engineer, Sales Executive, Sales Representative, Account Management, Electrical Sales may also be considered for this role.