Sorry, this job has expired!
Junior Merchandiser / Merchandising Assistant – Textiles
Job Title: Junior Merchandiser
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
A long established company in designing and manufacturing fabulous interior textiles. The emphasis has and continues to be on fantastic customer care throughout the company. They pride themselves on their company values to which each and every member of the team can relate. They have high expectations for their people, are fast paced and need someone who has energy and enthusiasm!!
They currently have a position for a Junior Merchandiser, based at the Head Office in Preston. You’ll need to work well under pressure delivering to a high standard within tight timescales.
- Purchase Order entry (fabrics, readymade product, stands, display units, POS)
- Managing customer sales orders via EDI systems
- Arranging customer DC bookings and liaising with the Warehouse accordingly
- Dispatch of photographer / customer samples
- Assisting Merchandising team with new product Critical Path process as required
- Ensuring shipping documentation is received from suppliers on time
- Generating warehouse packing list documentation for receipt of goods
- Checking weekly supplier status reports and generating shipping schedule report
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following
- Have great attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- Ability to work in a fast paced and deadline orientated environment
- Good communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of the textile industry would be advantageous but not essential
Benefits of the company:
- Training and support to develop your skills
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays. (These increase with length of service)
- Pension scheme
- Child care vouchers
- Company sick pay
- Voluntary staff savings scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Death in service benefit
- Annual staff awards
- Social events through the year for staff and families
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Administrator, Textiles Sales Support, Office Admin, Merchandising Admin Assistant, Client Service, Textiles Merchandising Administrator, Merchandising Support Administrator may also be considered for this role.