Sorry, this job has expired!
Mandarin Speaking Client Manager – Educational Consultancy
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Client Manager
Location: North London
Salary: Competitive, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is looking for an enthusiastic person to join an established and expanding company in the education consultancy sector.
Established in 2006, they specialise in providing advice and assistance on UK education, tutoring and guardianship services.
- Handling incoming education, tuition and international student guardianship enquiries
- Managing client expectations, establishing relationships with clients and matching students with the appropriate tutors
- Managing the tuition process, liaising with both clients and tutors (This will require sometimes being on call out of office hours and weekends for sorting out quick emergencies)
- Selling and providing private client consultations on international student guardianship and education in the UK
- Handling incoming enquiries via e-mail, telephone and WeChat, in both English and Chinese
- Being the main point of contact and support for guardianship students from China and their families, ensuring their academic and personal needs are met
- Basic administration duties and preparation of various documents, including marketing materials
- Any other ad-hoc duties reasonably requested
- Translation / Interpretation of documents, editing and publishing of the online content
- At times travel outside of London including occasional trips over the weekends and evenings (travel expenses covered)
- Knowledge of UK private education sector and universities
- Native level English and fluent in Mandarin
- Being able to learn and operate independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good PC and basic administration skills
- Previous working experience is essential, preferably in sales, relationship management or private client services position
Due to the nature of the role all candidates must have native level written and spoken English, ideally gained while completing your GCSEs and A levels in the UK
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Multilingual Sales, Bilingual Sales, Educational Sales Advisor, Course Sales, Higher Education Sales, Sales Executive, Client Services, Business Development Executive, Sales Advisor, Sales, Client Support, External Sales, Sales Person, Telesales, Business Development, B2C, Sales Development, B2C Sales Executive, Direct Sales, Account Manager, Internal Sales Person, New Business Executive, Sales Specialist may also be considered for this role.