Marketing Executive / Marketing Representative
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: Competitive (negotiable) + bonus + benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a global digital marketing agency, powered by the best talent, custom-built tech and the world’s first crowd-sourced network of digital experts. They have a unique technology platform and network of 2,000 which mean it automates what slows other agencies down and delivers clients dramatically more impactful and efficient results.
Founded in 2011, they provide services that include SEO, PPC, content, programmatic, paid social and analytics for some of the world’s leading brands, including IWG, Virgin Trains, AMC Networks and DKNY.
The Company is looking for a highly driven, charismatic and creative individual who is passionate about and has a strong interest in marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. A hard working, get stuck in attitude is key for this role.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with the Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing and wider commercial team – across the company’s primary markets of the UK, USA and Australia – to develop and deliver successful marketing campaigns to drive demand for their services. They will also help to build the brand amongst prospects, clients, employees, and other key influencers.
Key Activities / Tasks:
- Ensuring all website content is relevant and up-to-date; working with internal teams to ensure a steady flow of blogs and other content for the website
- Managing social media channels, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook; testing paid social advertising and reporting on the results
- Assisting with the ideation and execution of company-run events across all markets (for clients and prospects); coordinating attendance at relevant industry events; coming up with ideas for event sponsorship and implementing
- Helping to coordinate the email and telemarketing process, including working with the business development team to identify target segments, building relevant lists, drafting email content, sending campaigns and tracking success and optimising accordingly
- Supporting with the internal coordination of case study and award entry content; drafting case studies for all distribution channels (website, pitch presentations, award entries, email marketing etc.), coordination of award attendance as necessary
- Helping to repurpose content for use on external sites across all markets, particularly in the US; building relationships with key industry publications; ensuring all third-party listings are relevant and up-to-date
- Working closely with the business development teams in all markets to produce collateral as required, such as case studies, pitch decks etc.
- Helping to run monthly internal email newsletter to all staff globally; assisting with comms and suggesting ideas for improvement to both internal and comms
- BA/BSc degree in marketing or another related field
- Desirable: 6 months – 1 year of marketing experience, ideally in B2B services
- Knowledge of and interest in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and numerate, comfortable working with numbers and reporting on results
- Knowledge of social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Desirable: Experience of running marketing campaigns – from ideation to execution to reporting
- Desirable: Knowledge and experience of key marketing tools, such as content management systems (WordPress), marketing automation software (HubSpot, MailChimp), and social media management tools (Hootsuite)
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday a year
- Annual performance bonus
- Sale commission
- Recruitment referrals bonus
- Gym membership contributions
- Ride to Work scheme
- Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
- Rail card reimbursement
- Season Loan ticket
- Share options following six months of employment
- Enhanced Maternity / Paternity Package
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: Marketing Assistant, Marketing Administrator, Marketing Consultant, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, Communication Executive, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Comms Office, Online Marketing, Digital Marketing Assistant, Public Relations Executive, PR will also be considered for this role.