Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £40000 per annum
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Location: Nottingham / Remote
Salary: £40,000 per annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager or Digital Marketing Consultant to join a well-established SAP HANA specialist with a strategic focus on Microsoft Azure. . Well respected by Microsoft UK, Europe and US, and the Microsoft Partner Community and clients alike, you’ll be joining a high flying company who delivers enterprise SAP transformation for their customers with real focus on automation and innovation!
What you’ll be doing…
- The role combines supporting digital marketing activities and campaigns with product collateral, social media assets and measuring ROI using market intelligence analytics. Working predominantly in a B2B environment you will be creating and promoting assets that communicate our services and solutions to partner and customer markets. You will be a key member of the team developing offerings alongside our sales, pre-sales and product teams as well as Centiq Executives. We operate with a number of expert external agencies who you will have responsibility to manage as well as extensive engagement with the Marketing and partner teams at key technical vendors and solution partners in the UK, Europe and USA. The role also includes responsibilities for:
- Developing strategies to position and strengthen the brand position and company expert services to global customers.
- Identify a strategic Go To Market messaging plan for website, social channels integrated to Centiq CRM tools to provide Customers with relevant and thought-provoking content at all times.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns with external agencies from ideation to execution.
- Experimenting with various organic and paid acquisition omni-channels to sharpen targeting of SAP customers.
- Managing and authorising all brand marketing materials and collateral as well as website content.
- Tracking and analysing the performance of advertising campaigns and promotion materials to all channels.
- Reporting to the Centiq Executive you will create an overall Marketing strategy for the business as well as a detailed marketing plan to support our ambitious growth strategy.
- Scope / define customer challenges and build collateral relating to features/benefits of new Centiq products. Complete A/B testing of these to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Increase marketing content creation, content curation, campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting with our agencies as well as performance analytics.
- Build and nurture the strategic partnerships and relationships with our agencies and partners.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds based on value creation.
- Oversee and approve all marketing material creation, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights from the marketing automation and tools we leverage against marketing goals.
- Analyse with the Executive team customer insights and behaviours and adjust marketing activities accordingly.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for a flexible, creative, experienced and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels as well as our overall brand. You will have hands-on experience in web analytic tools and be able to craft creative ideas into effective advertising projects and campaigns. You will help our business build strong and consistent high quality brand value through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
You will have proven experience in identifying target audiences and personas and creatively devising and leading omni-channel marketing campaigns that engage, simplify, educate and drive engagement. You will also have a good working knowledge of WordPress or hubspot, website analytic tools such as Google Analytics, Microsoft Clarity, Hubspot and Netinsights as well as setting up Google Adword campaigns. You will also have a good understanding of target marketing and content messaging through LinkedIn. You will be comfortable working with technical roles, making sense of metrics and have a good sense of aesthetics with a love for great copy and clear, engaging communication. Above all, you will enjoy and want to work in a highly supportive, collaborative business with commonly shared goals for growth, having fun, job enjoyment and delivering the very best results.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Marketing Supervisor, B2B Marketing, Senior Marketing Coordinator, Digital Marketing, Marketing Strategy Manager, Group Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Specialist may also be considered for this role.