Sorry, this job has expired!
Up to £15 per hour
Job Title: Multi-Skilled Tradesman
Salary: From £15.00 per hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
A bit about us:
We are a small but growing property refurbishment & maintenance company seeking a new member of the team. Producing high standards of work in a domestic environment, we focus on the full customer experience whilst ensuring work is produced to our strict standards each and every time. Our work includes kitchen & bathroom refurbishments, garage conversions, carpentry, plumbing, tiling, decorating, patios etc.
- Our work includes kitchen & bathroom refurbishments, garage conversions, carpentry, plumbing, tiling, decorating, patios etc
- Our established team take pride in their work. They are enthusiastic and knowledgeable, friendly and courteous, with an approach which seeks to complete jobs to an exceptionally high standard.
- We are customer focused and work together to ensure each project is completed as expected and on time; the successful candidate will have the same attributes
- The role is permanent, long term and you will be motivated to progress your career and grow with the company
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Experience in most or all of the areas of work we cover – kitchen & bathroom installations incl. tiling & plumbing experience is essential
- Exceptionally high standard of work
- Customer focused
- Take pride in the quality of work produced, keen eye for detail and have a positive attitude
- Should help us to achieve a first time fix approach, with snagging and call backs kept to an absolute minimum
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Excellent communication skills with customers, team members & manager
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions
- Strong organisational skills
- Expected to work as part of a team whilst being able to project manage
- Problem solving abilities
- Have at least 3 years of experience in our field
- Have a good selection of their own tools
- Building/structural work experience an advantage
- Must live within easy commute of Abingdon – 20 minutes max.
- Have a desire to progress within the company
- Driver’s license an advantage
- £15.00 p/h (negotiable depending on skill and experience) + performance related bonus to be discussed
- Tool insurance
- 28 days p/a annual leave incl. Bank Holidays
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Carpenter, Carpentry, Foreman, Roofer, Roofing, Window Fitter, Tradesperson, Construction Worker, Builder, Building, Bricklayer, Paver, Paving, Fencer, Fencing, Building Services Operator, Skilled Labourer, Multi Trade, Skilled Trades, Woodworker, Plumber, Plumbing, Multi-skilled Tradesman, Multi-skilled Operative, Multi-trade Operative, Electrician, Electrical, Handyman, DIY, Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Worker, General Maintenance, Maintenance, will all be considered for this role.