Sorry, this job has expired!
National Account Manager / Business Development Manager
Job Title: National Account Manager
Location: Field/Home Based with weekly presence in Blackburn Office, all UK home locations considered
Salary: Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is a leading pet food manufacturer based in Lancashire and they have now a fantastic opportunity for a talented and ambitious National Account Manager to join one of the fastest growing brands within its sector.
- Within Grocery Retail Channel with focus on managing and developing grocery multiples and additional accounts to be agreed within a defined channel portfolio
- Develop and execute the plan and brand strategy with existing account portfolio in line with company objectives
- Increase distribution and visibility of the branded portfolio within account base
- Develop new business within account base via new listings in addition to execution of new account opportunities
- Responsible for the delivery of internal targets with focus on profitable growth
- Promotional plan implementation in line with strategy and customer plan
- Understand commercial impact – Pricing, Promotions, Investment, Trading Terms
- Negotiate trading terms, pricing, range reset opportunities, JBP’s and cost increase where relevant
- Develop, implement and execute clear JBP’s with customer base ensuring focus on key measures for customer base and internal targets for their solution focused
- Collaborate with internal teams with focus on account objectives (Must be able to develop cross functional relationships)
- Provide clear internal and external analysis of reports with focus on performance with attention to detail
- Strong execution with retailers of NPD plans with clear implementation of support plans
- Focus on forecasting, internal communication and understanding of retailer supply demands
- Develop internal and customer presentations
- Focus on category based rationale & Track competitor activity
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- Experience within FMCG and ideally with some Major multiple or 2nd tier retailer exposure
- Ability to influence and build strong relationship
- Creative and Entrepreneurial
- Drive & Energy
- Understanding of UK retail market and broad knowledge around dynamics
- Strong Communication and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Persistent and resilient
- Self-motivated with ‘Can do and Positive’ attitude
- Focus on continuous improvement for the business and personal ambitions
- Ability to work flexible with UK wide Travel
All candidates must be currently eligible to both live and work in the United Kingdom. No sponsorship opportunities are available for this role.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of Business Development Manager, Brand Manager, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Area Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Key Account Manager, Head of Business Development, Field Sales, Senior New Client Sales, B2B, may also be considered for this role.