National Service Manager
Tyne and Wear
£55000 - £65000 per annum + OTE £75,000
Job Title: National Service Manager
Salary: £55,000 + OTE up to £75,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is the oldest British manufacturer of automatic high speed doors and security shutters. From design, manufacture and installation to maintenance of most commercial doors and industrial doors. They supply high speed doors and roller shutters for safety, fire and security.
They currently have a vacancy for a full-time National Service Manager, based in Newcastle upon Tyne, with some national travel expected. A company car will be supplied.
Do you want to join a successful family business that manufactures, installs and services industrial doors and has been established for over 70 years?
Are you an ‘A’ player? Are you keen to solve problems? Are you good at co-ordinating and juggling priorities? Are you a good people manager with excellent customer care skills? Do you want to travel the country and meet new clients? Are you passionate about H&S? Are you up for the challenge of tripling sales over the next three years and joining a company in an exciting period of growth? If the answer is yes, then they’d love to hear from you.
- The role revolves around two main areas of importance, Business Development and Service management.
- Controlling the Service Department staff and engineers nationwide, ensuring compliance to all health and safety and efficient and profitable operation.
- Generate a growth plan covering all aspects which is measurable, quantifiable and with clear milestones for the service department including: –
- Recruitment and training programme,
- Engagement and retention of staff
- Sales strategy and policy
- Technical support
- Review and improve the service process documentation enabling the clear automatic reporting of individual performance and all costs including materials
- Recruit additional service engineers and induct/train.
- Responsibility for departmental profitability in excess of 10% net.
- System improvement generating detail analysis of all costs and reporting in monthly P & L.
- Grow the business by £1 million of new sales profitably, or at least trading at the level of.
- Further growth targets as agreed.
- Align company and employee core values.
- If you see something that is wrong do something about correcting it.
- Be responsible and get things done.
- Managing service department administration and engineers on site
- Understanding and operating company systems around costing, invoicing and delivering targets
- System building to deliver KPI’s timely and accurately to deliver output per operative analysis time and costs
- Planning operations
- Customer care
- Control of vehicles, system maintenance for service
- All Health & Safety aspects SOP’s overview and controls
- Staff training and engagement
- Staff development plans
- Share information and work towards team building.
- Establish/understand your key performance indicators and maintain this measure so both you and the company know how your performance is measured.
- Be a good team member, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organization and team members and always do your best.
Please click on the APPLY button and you will be redirected to the Company’s website.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: General Manager, Service Provision Manager, Sales Manager, Operations Manager, Business Development, Service Manager, Business Manager, Senior Manager, Office Manage may also be considered for this role.