Sorry, this job has expired!
Payments Assistant / Accounts Assistant
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Payments Assistant
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £20,000 – £25,000
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday to Thursday 09.00 am – 17.30 pm. Fridays are 09.00 am to 17.00 pm)
The company was founded in 1998 and has consistently achieved steady growth in the UK, Europe and across the world. They sell their products in over 100 countries and across 5 continents. They have a diverse team of multilingual professionals winning exceptional sales globally.
Main Duties will include:
- Work on Sage Line 50 Accounts software
- Check incoming Supplier invoices against raised PO’s
- Post Invoices to Sage
- Post Direct Debits to Sage
- Work with Accounts colleagues to support cash Flow
- Generate payments list
- Upload payments to ‘Bankline’
- Raise payments to suppliers & complete all documents
- Send supplier remittances
- Credit Control
- Manage Business Credit Cards (chase receipts and reconcile statement)
- Manage Utility suppliers, check costs vs invoices, shop for new suppliers and better rates when renewals due
- Manage Petty Cash system and cash
- Check China Petty Cash
- Support all areas of Admin including Printing, Filing and Office Management
- Director reports
- Payroll Support
- Check Wages for staff in China and India
The skill-set required to be successful in this post include:
- An understanding of Advance bookkeeping and accounting skills is required
- A degree in Finance or Economics, Business Studies, Accounting
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger, SAGE50, Accounts Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Finance Officer, Accounts Officer, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Analyst, Accounts Receivable, Credit Controller may also be considered for this role.