Sorry, this job has expired!
Pensions Casework / Pensions Administrator
Job Title: Pensions Caseworker – Level 2 (3 Positions Available)
Salary: Competitive (Dependent on Skills, Qualifications and Experience)
Position: Full Time, Permanent (37 hours per week)
Purpose of the Role:
To assist in the provision of a pension scheme administration service in respect of the pension schemes administered by the Company.
- To process and check a range of general pensions case work, including, but not restricted to benefits estimates, transfers, retirements, commutation of benefits and the combining of benefits, ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in respect these areas
- To respond to member correspondence relating to the work undertaken within the level 2 Casework Team, again ensuring that service level targets and deadlines are met in these areas
- Ensure that all work is carried out in a timely and accurate manner
- To actively develop an understanding of current regulations and overriding legislation, maintaining an up to date knowledge
- To support service provision as appropriate undertaking other duties commensurate with the post
- Liaise with customers and third parties obtaining information in respect of the work undertaken on the Level 2 Casework Team
- Treat information security with the upmost respect, dealing appropriately with sensitive and confidential information within Service protocol/guidelines
The Successful Candidate will have/be:
- Practical working experience in a pension administration role
- Proven ability to work effectively on own initiative as well as being an effective team player, promoting positive behaviour and attitudes, working flexibly, whilst at all times developing and maintaining good working relationship within the team and the service as a whole
- Proven ability to undertake detailed mathematical calculations accurately
- Demonstrable ability to work accurately and to deadlines
- Ability to use systems and processes relevant to pension payroll and pension administration
- Ability to use Excel and Word to a good standard
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels possessing excellent communication skills
- Commitment to providing a good customer service at all times
- Demonstrable ability to apply and interpret complex regulations, relevant to the casework undertaken on the Level 2 Casework team
- Maintain an understanding and actively support LPP’s equality programme, both internally and externally, along with all other corporate policy initiatives, including maintaining an understanding of the breadth of the diversity agenda and embedding good practice
- 5 GCSEs or equivalent including Maths and English at Grade C or above
- A recognised pension administration qualification (or working towards) would be desirable
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, candidates may be invited to complete both ability and psychometric assessments and will receive feedback.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
The Organisation is keen to promote a diverse workforce to maximize their ability to provide quality services to all their customers. All applicants who are known to be disabled and who meet the minimum criteria for the role will progress to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Candidates with the relevant experience, qualifications, and job titles of: Pensions Caseworker, Pensions Administrator, Pension Data Administrator, Pension Data Processor, Client Services Executive, Customer Service Executive, Pension Administration Caseworker, Business Support, Financial Services Administrator, Financial Services Support, Financial Services Caseworker may also be considered for this position.