Sorry, this job has expired!
Purchase Ledger Administrator
Pro-rata based on FTE £18,000.00
Job Title: Purchase Ledger Administrator
Salary: Pro-rata based on FTE £18,000.00
Job Type: Part Time, Flexible hours between 20 to 30 hours per week
The company is a successful privately owned independent lift company providing maintenance and modernisation solutions to a variety of customers. They are looking for a Purchase Ledger Administrator to be based at their Dartford office.
Working as part of the Finance Team you will be providing a professional service to the finance function to ensure the Company’s purchase ledger process is in a current state to meet monthly and quarter end reporting.
- Printing and accumulating supplier and subcontractor invoices; credit notes and statements
- Distributing supplier invoices and credit notes to internal managers at different sites either via e-mail or manually for authorisation
- Controlling the prompt return of supplier invoices and credit notes from the internal managers and branches
- Apply nominal ledger and department coding and enter on to Sage 50 Accounts
- Filing of all invoices and credit notes
- Taking telephone calls and liaising with suppliers and subcontractors
- General ad hoc accounts duties and providing support during periods of absence and annual leave
- Display a smart, professional work place image in person and over the telephone
- Maintain accuracy of administrative responsibilities despite breaks in the workflow to handle interruptions
- Undertake other work at the discretion of the directors and perform other tasks necessary to achieve overall objectives of the company
- Maintain accurate accounting control records and historical correspondence relevant to purchase ledger and other account functions
- Initiate constructive ways of working to continually improve the operations of the Accounts Department
- Adhere to ISO 900; OHSAS18001 and ISO 14001 management system
- A-C grade GCSE’s (or equivalent) in core subjects with a high standard of Literacy and numeric skills
- A good understanding of accounts ledger entries
- Previous experience of accounts systems. Sage 50 Accounts would be an advantage
- A dependable individual who is flexible and adaptable approach towards work to meet deadlines, with a good telephone manner
- Part Time Mon – Fri with flexible hours between 25 to 30 hours a week over a minimum of 4 days
- Pro-rata based on the Full Time Equivalent of 25 days paid annual leave
- Company Auto Enrolment Pension
Please be aware; due to the immediate start of this role, the company will not be providing any relocation packages or sponsorship for this role. Therefore you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Accounts Clerk, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Finance Assistant, Finance Admin, Accounts Officer, Accounts Team Assistant, Financial Assistant, Accounts Co-ordinator, Accounts Admin, Credit Controller, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Controller, Accounts Clerk, SAGE50, SAGE200, Accounts Payable Assistant, Purchase Ledger Administrator, Purchasing Administrator, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Assistant Accountant will also be considered for this role.