Sorry, this job has expired!
Quality Inspector / Mechanical Measurement Engineer
Job Title: Inspector / Mechanical Measurement
Location: Presteigne, Powys
Job Type: Permanent, Full time 40 hours per week.
The company is seeking to recruit an individual to join the existing Final Inspection team. The purpose of this team is to ensure that shipped products meet the exacting standards required by the company’s blue chip Aerospace and Defence customers.
The role will consist of the mechanical and visual inspection of microwave frequency printed circuit boards against customer agreed specifications.
Full training in the use of equipment and inspection specifications will be provided, however experience of printed circuit board manufacture would be an advantage.
- Mechanical Inspection of product using the following equipment; Automatic and Manual Optical equipment, Bare Board Tester and a Co-ordinate Measuring Machine.
- Ability to interpret dimensions on drawings.
- Follow written, pictorial and verbal working instructions.
- Ability to clearly communicate with team leader and technical staff regarding any issues encountered.
- Manual inspection of circuits including the use of viewers.
- Updating and use of company’s ERP system.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible
- Comfortable working in a team
- Good hand to eye co-ordination.
- IT Skills
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position so all candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Production Quality Control, Quality Controller, Quality Control Coordinator, Quality Control Operator, Production Quality Control, Quality Control Development, Quality Control, Quality Control Inspector, Quality Control, Measurement Inspector will also be considered for this role.