Quality Manager / Quality Assurance Supervisor / QA Manager
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Fordingbridge, Hampshire
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring and data-logging systems, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other high-tech sectors and market-leading companies.
They are a forward-thinking company who are always looking for cutting edge technologies to keep them one step ahead of the market. They believe that by supporting and developing you in your career they are creating a progressive work environment where you can grow within the business.
Purpose of the Role:
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career. You and your team will be responsible for supporting the UK and sub-contracted manufacturing. This is achieved through the development and maintenance of processes and procedures throughout the company to increase efficiency and quality.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain quality within the organisation
- Manage a team of Inspectors and Quality Engineers
- Ensure processes and procedures are adhered to in particular, change control and new product introduction
- Proactively drive continual improvement activities throughout the company
- Provide support and management of product issues identified by internal and external suppliers and customers
- Manage and report on key performances metrics throughout the company
- Manage the internal audit system as well as supporting external audits from customers or as part of the company’s quality accreditations
- When required support other areas of the business, as directed by Operations Manager
The ideal Candidate will have/ be:
- Experience of managing a team
- A good understanding of quality management systems and procedures is required
- Auditing experience, preferably with experience as a lead auditor
- Experience in contract manufacturing and/or the electronics industry
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Be self-motivated and be able to motivate others
- Computer literate in all areas of Microsoft Office
- Strong and practical knowledge of Quality Management Systems as well as emerging standards and regulations
In Return they offer a great package including coaching, training and many re-wards and benefits.
They offer advantages such as sabbaticals, generous pensions, discretionary bonuses, share option schemes and work experience. Not to mention the efforts they make to make your work life as good as possible including an on-site gym and hair salon, free fruit and freshly ground coffee, various social events and more.
The opportunities are global – with offices in the UK, US and Hong Kong there’s no telling what prospects your career with they might give you.
No Agencies. Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of: Quality Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Assurance, Manufacturing Quality Manager, Operational Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement Manager, Quality Improvement, Quality Assurance Lead, Quality Auditor, Continuous Improvement Manager may also be considered for this role.