Sorry, this job has expired!
Retail and Photo Team Leader / Retail Sales Supervisor
Up to £8.51 per hour
Job Title: Retail and Photo Team Leader
Location: Narberth, Pembrokeshire
Salary: £8.51 per hour
Job Type: Part Time, Seasonal Fixed Term (April to November 2019)
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
The park located in the idyllic setting of Pembrokeshire West Wales is currently recruiting a Retail and Photo Team Leader to join its team.
About the Role
You will ensure the day to day operation of their Retail and Photo offering ensuring all guests are served by a motivated well-presented and well trained team with a high level of customer service.
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager your primary responsibilities would include:
- To ensure the successful day to day operation of the Retail and Photo Sales department
- To guide, motivate and mentor team members, measuring and reviewing performance to support adherence to safety and customer service standards
- To maximise opportunity for revenue generation
- To ensure that all outlets are well presented, stocked and ready for daily park operation
- To ensure guests receive excellent customer service at all times from Retail and Photo hosts by being approachable, friendly, knowledgeable and well mannered
- To ensure appropriate staffing of outlets in line with visitor numbers
- To ensure that all Health and Safety regulations are understood and adhered to
You will have previous supervisory experience and can inspire and motivate team members with a positive and encouraging attitude. You will have an eye for detail. You will be creative and work with passion and vigour, naturally hospitable, friendly and outgoing with a desire to offer exceptional service to all their guests.
Hours of work are variable according to the needs of the business are predominantly day based, with some evening work required to cater for their late night openings. Regular weekend, school holiday and bank holiday working are a requirement of the job.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role. Your covering letter WILL be used as a sifting mechanism so make sure it stands out from the crowd!
Candidates with experience of; Assistant Retail Manager, Store Supervisor, Assistant Store Manager, Retail Team Supervisor, Retail Sales, Customer Service Assistant, Retail Sales Assistant, Junior Manager, Deputy Manager, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Service, Customer Service Consultant, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Support Advisor, Customer Services Officer, Client Services Support will be considered for this role