Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Administrator / Sales Support / Sales Co-ordinator
Kingston Upon Hull
Up to £20000 per annum + additional commission
Job Title: Senior Accounts Administrator
Salary: £20,000 per annum, with additional commission / bonus structure
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
The Company is a leading regional IT Solutions Provider and Sage Accredited Business Partner based in Hull. They are looking for an experienced Senior Accounts administrator to join their team.
You must have experience working in an office based administrative role, have excellent customer service skills, be focused and be able to work to deadlines and within a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate will also be offered opportunities for additional earnings in the form of sales commission and reward schemes.
- 100% Customer service satisfaction
- Answer and direct telephone inquiries
- Administrate Sales for existing customer and recurring revenue
- Research costs and administrate online and email quotations
- Chase quotations via email or telephone calls
- All relevant sales paperwork is done on time and communicated effectively
- Keep diary, database & CRM system up to date and complete
- Accurately record and maintain current Customer records
- Attend and contribute to internal meetings
- Previous Sales or Administrative Role
- Administrative or Sales experience required
- Comfortable with computers and IT, including all Microsoft office software (E.g. Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Eager to learn with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Possess good organisational, time management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to keep on top of and manage a large and diverse workload
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Exceptional communication
- Right to work in the UK (Required)
- Driving Licence (Preferred)
- Pension Scheme
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays and continuous service reward) Develop relevant accreditation, knowledge, and skills
- Company Commission structure
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and covering letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience and job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Sales Associate, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin may be suitable for this role.