Job Title: Sales and Customer Support – Electronic Manufacturing Sector
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Based in Hampshire, the company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced monitoring systems within the IoT (Internet-Of-Things) product arena, and provides bespoke design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies. They are a successful and rapidly expanding company with offices in the UK, USA and Hong Kong.
This is an exciting opportunity to join their rapidly expanding business. You will be a key part of the Sales/Customer Support team ensuring that the requirements of all customers are fully understood and met.
- Manage customer accounts and be primary point of contact – liaise with and build up relationships with customers
- Develop an understanding of the supply chain requirements and communicate customers’ needs to all departments to ensure customer needs are met
- Maintain specific information regarding daily operations of the company and keep the client updated
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Attend customer visits and meetings
- Desirable Attributes
- Friendly and outgoing personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work actively within a team
- Motivated and highly organised
- Computer literate with experience in using Excel
- A full driving license is required
Due to the nature of the role they will not be offering any kind of relocation or immigration assistance to candidates.
Any approach from employment agencies will result in deselection from future recruitment opportunities.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Covering Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Administrator, Sales Admin, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Support, Assistant, Customer Services, Customer Services Administrator, Customer Services support, Customer Service Advisor, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will be considered for this role.