Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Coordinator / Sales Support / Internal Sales
£16000 - £19000 per annum
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Salary: £16,000 – £19,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
A Full-Time Sales Coordinator Is required to work in a busy, dynamic, expanding family run business with a turnover at present of £4 million and looking for growth.
They look for high calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a “can-do” attitude. They want people who thrive in a challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company’s on-going success.
The company provides door and wall protective products along with anti-ligature products to market areas such as Health, Education and Retail.
- Provide complete sales support/service to new and existing customers
- Taking initial enquiries & give full sales support to the area representatives to follow up these enquiries from quote through to order:
- Respond in a timely & professional manner to customer enquiries
- Liaise with area representatives assisting with visits, quotations and follow ups where necessary
- To confirm verbal and written price enquiries and stock availability, recording the details with a follow up procedure within a pre-determined timescale
- To provide necessary support and liaison for sales personnel & directors
- Liaising and building relationships with customers
- Help develop the sales and pipeline of projects in the territory
- Win market share by searching new customers
- Gather and report on all market intelligence, competition, project prices etc..
- Qualification of leads & projects
- Ensure we offer the best quality of service
- Capable of working both as an individual or in a team
- Flexible, Enthusiastic, Enterprising and Pro-active.
- Quality focused
- Honest, reliable, trustworthy
- Ability to be professional, cheerful, co-operative at all times
- Ability to be motivated and customer focused
- Drive and commitment to learn, be ambitious and ready to succeed.
- Be well motivated and proactive.
- Can do attitude
- Team work
- Competitive holiday entitlement + bank holidays + 1 day for per year to a maximum of 5 years completed service
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Death in service company life assurance
- In addition we have invested in an excellent induction programme, and staff training (we currently hold a Silver Investors in People award)
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Sales Coordinator, Sales Support, Business Development, Internal Sales Support, Internal Sales, Sales Development, Internal Sales Coordinator, Senior Sales Support, Account Management, Client Liaison Officer, Client Support, Client Services Support, Office Manager, Office Coordinator, Senior Sales Administrator, Commercial Sales Coordinator, Client Relations Coordinator, Sales Operations, Sales Liaison Coordinator may also be considered for this role.