Sorry, this job has expired!
Sales Team Leader / Sales Executive / Account Manager
Job Title: Sales Team Leader
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is an international innovative ‘gap year travel’ brand with offices in central London as well as Vancouver, Canada and Gold Coast, Australia (HQ). They create meaningful travel experiences overseas for their customers to “be more than just a tourist”.
They’re growing their UK operations and looking for a Sales Team Leader to help & assist their managers in continuing to grow and develop their phone-based sales consultants at their London office (They’re in Holborn, W1). You will be helping two sales teams and their managers with training, day-to-day floor operations and be in charge of recruitment for both teams, from screening CVs to organising interviews.
The Company receives hundreds of enquiries weekly throughout Britain from people looking to start their next overseas adventure and with your involvement, your professional team of consultants will lead the competition in its sales achievements, customer service, product knowledge & performance.
You must have had prior phone sales experience & success and some form of supervisory or leadership responsibility to be considered for this role.
The successful Candidate will be:
- An outgoing, fun & positive professional
- Honest, reliable & dedicated to the success of your team & company
- Fluent in spoken & written English (incl. strong spelling & grammar skills)
- Naturally able to lead by example
- Passionate about travel & some past travel experience
- Permanently living in the UK
- A fun, young & vibrant work environment
- International travel opportunities
- Senior level decision making & influence
- Involvement in expanding the UK operation
- Potential for further promotion & seniority as the company grows
- Additional bonuses & incentives
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Please note: due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship or relocation packages will be available for this position and so candidates must be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Candidates with experience of: Sales Executive, Sales Coordinator, Business Development Executive, Sales Supervisor, Client Service Consultant, Key Sales, Business Developer, Senior Sales, Sales Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Travel Consultant, Telesales Advisor, Sales Agent and New Business Sales may also be considered for this role.