Search Consultant (SEO)
£25000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits
Job Title: Search Consultant (SEO)
Salary: £25,000 to £32,000 per annum DOE
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Is SEO your specialty? Can you spot a search trend a mile off and use it to improve your clients’ account?
If that’s you, they want to hear from you!
The agency is a fun but fast-paced environment, where you will need to get things done quickly and efficiently to a high standard of quality. In return, they offer great benefits, a genuinely collaborative working environment and fantastic people to work with. Their Silver Investors in People Award recognises that they invest in the most valuable commodity, their people.
The SEO and Search team is made up of a creative, friendly and supportive mix of people who have a wealth of experience, they collaboratively share and learn from each other to produce high quality (not to mention award winning) campaigns for clients.
About the role:
Once you join you will work on a variety of exciting projects for their amazing clients, across a wide range of sectors from travel and leisure, retail to health and wellbeing brands.
- You’ll be managing medium to large scale SEO accounts
- You’ll be coming up with future enhancements for both client projects and wider team processes with the support of the Head of SEO.
- Reporting to clients with the month’s stats and opportunities and using your analytical skills to hone in on trends and find insights in the large amounts of data at your disposal
- You will need to be an excellent communicator as you’ll talk to clients and other stakeholders, answering questions, providing insight and analysis on many technical and strategic elements
- You’ll lead meetings with clients, representing the SEO services
- You’ll contribute to the strategic direction of client accounts, working independently, setting personal deadlines, while taking shared ownership and involvement with wider work planning, with support from the wider team when needed
- You will work closely with other Search Departments and Client Services
They’re looking for someone who has recent, relevant experience delivering successful creative and effective organic search campaigns in highly competitive markets. You’ll need an excellent understanding of all elements of organic search, including the technical SEO element and practical experience using a wide range of key SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Site Speed Analysis, SEMRush and Google Analytics. It goes without saying that you will love to work with Excel spreadsheets and be adept at advanced formulas, tables, Vlookups and macros.
You will be proactive about developing yourself to leave clients confident in the agency to fulfil their needs. They’ll support you through on the job training and professional development which is discussed with your line manager at regular check in meetings. They work with you to identify areas where external training would be beneficial and are open to suggestions.
Although everyone is currently working from home due to the current circumstances the office is located in Ipswich, a short walk from the station and easily commutable from the surrounding area and beyond, including Cambridge and London. They’ve recently relocated to a large modern office that has been completely refitted to their specification, to ensure it has the perfect working, meeting and recreation space… and they are very proud of it!
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; SEO Specialist, SEO Advisor, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Google Analytics will also be considered for this role.