Sorry, this job has expired!
Senior IT Support Manager / IT Service Manager / Head of IT
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Title: Senior IT Support Manager
Salary: £35,000 – £45,000 per annum
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an IT professional looking for that next move that can offer genuinely interesting work and variety? You will be at the forefront of the onsite support team in a multi-faceted role that combines strategic advice, account management, project work and ‘hands-on’ desk side IT support to some fantastic companies doing amazing things.
About the Company
This IT Company is widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. They provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance. They focus on long-term relationships that stay true to their values of clarity, partnership and quality.
- You will be supporting typically 4-6 clients, working on site 3 – 4 days a week (all within a one-hour radius of Cambridge)
- Taking ownership and accountability for the client’s IT operations, strategy and infrastructure
- Evaluating user needs and system functionality, to ensure that IT facilities remain fit for purpose
- Developing, managing and delivering effective IT strategies & desk side support
- Providing direction and driving forward new and existing IT projects
What is needed from you
- Excellent and proven technical skills within Windows Server environments and Active Directory Management and some exposure to VMware, Cloud Computing (AWS and Azure), Veeam and Storage Platforms (NAS & SAN) would be useful
- The ability to build strong relationships and gain the trust of the clients you visit
- Excellent customer skills; you must be a people person with patience and confident communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills with the ability to see the challenge through
What’s in it for you?
- This company is a family – a friendly bunch with passion and ambition that thrives on teamwork, learning & development
- Opportunities to gain technical knowledge with professional qualifications, with exam bonuses, and the chance to work on some interesting projects
- Genuine Progression prospects into any area of the business – there are some diverse IT work going on so you can find your niche
- 25 days holiday, increasing every 2 years you work with the team
- Company socials – there’s been everything from the Crystal Maze, Cambridge Lockhouse to BBQs and dinners
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; IT Service Manager, IT Manager, IT Team Leader, IT Operations Manager, IT Services Manager, IT Director, Business IT Service Manager, Technical Team Leader, Technical Project Lead, Technical Service Manager, Director of IT Services, IT Technical Manager may also be considered for this role.