Senior React Developer / Front End Developer – Remote
Up to £75000 per annum
Job Title: Senior React Developer
Location: Hammersmith, London / Remote
Salary: Up to £75,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
The Company is on the search for a Senior React Developer to become a piece of their puzzle. But this isn’t an ordinary puzzle – they’re a puzzle with no sides, constantly evolving and adapting to fit in their environment, as soon as they lay one piece, they are working together to fix another.
They are a team of fire-fighters, plate-spinners and pull-together-and-find-a-solutioners. They serve millions of patients and healthcare professionals every day and are passionate about healthcare and finding the best technological solutions.
They are supportive of their team and live in the cliché of no two days are the same. If you think you’ve got what it takes to work in a fun, fast paced, reactive and rewarding digital health company then they would love to hear from you.
As a Senior React Developer, you will be responsible for developing the front-end components of their next generation patient messaging platform.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Implement the UI coming from the designers
- Implement web applications for desktops, tablets and smartphones
- Use the best practices to guarantee the best quality and availability of the web applications
- Maintain the company UI components shared between different projects
- Maintain and implement new features to the current React applications
- Maintain the global state of the application using unit testing and Redux
What they’re looking for:
- 6 years+ as a Frontend developer
- 4 years+ as a React developer
- Good experience of using Storybook
- Excellent communication skills
- CSS, SCSS, LESS
- Flow and ESLint
- Redux, Thunk, Axios
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Experience in multilanguage applications
Above all, they want someone who shares their core principles of:
- Patient Centred
- Can be Trusted
- Can Deliver Quality
- Aiming High
The Company offers the following:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
- An annual individual training budget of up to £1000
- On-site wellbeing programmes and massages
- Free breakfast
- Life insurance
- In-office pool table and conveniently located Hammersmith office
- Company Share Option Scheme, Travel Loan Scheme and Contribution towards a monthly fitness activity (on passing probation)
If you are looking to make a difference and help transform the healthcare industry please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role, detailing your salary expectations.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Please note that due to the nature of the role, no sponsorship packages will be available so all candidates must already be eligible to both live and work in the UK to be considered.
Strictly no agencies
If you have not heard within 2 weeks of date of application please presume your application has not been successful