Sorry, this job has expired!
Service Engineer – Gas, Heating and Plumbing
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Job Title: Service Engineer
Location: Chard, Somerset
Salary: £25,000 – £35,000 per annum, based on experience, qualifications and working days
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is one of the leading Aga Sales Distributors and Service agents in the UK. Based in Chard, Somerset, they are seeking to employ additional service engineers due to continued expansion.
To include but not limited to the following:
- Servicing and repairing Aga and Rayburn appliances
- Servicing and repairing domestic boilers
- Occasional assisting with cooker installations
- Aga experience beneficial but not essential (full training provided)
- Able to work as either an individual or as part of a team
- Gas Safe and/or OFTEC qualifications desirable
- Hold a full UK driving licence
- Work on own initiative
- Have a focused attitude with attention to detail and ensure a professional and smart appearance at all times
- Salary approx. £25K – £35k p.a dependent on experience and qualifications
- Works vehicle
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Manufacturer & in-house training provided
- Gas Safe & OFTEC training provided
- Uniform provided
Monday to Friday shifts between 7.45am and 5.00pm (with the possibility of flexible hours and a higher salary if able to work Saturdays)
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: Field Service Engineer, Service Engineer, Garage Equipment technician, Field Service Technician, Service Technician, Garage Engineering Technician, Field Maintenance Engineer, Plumber, Field Maintenance Technician, Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Technician, Gas Engineer, Heating Maintenance Engineer, Heating Engineer, Heating Installation Engineer, Repair Engineer, Repair Technician, Commercial Engineer may also be considered for the role.