Job Title: Talent Acquisition Executive
Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire, UK
Salary: up to £22,000 per annum
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Based in central Bradford, we are a leading manufacturer of innovative own brand, products designed to challenge the market. With over 25 years in the business, we now have four dedicated office spaces including a production office in China and support in India.
Now, we are gearing up to shake the electronic and health, and beauty industries to their core with the introduction of two new brands and a multitude of different and exciting products, and that is just the beginning.
We are innovative, driven, and fearless. If you are a tenacious, driven and organised HR professional who can hit the ground running, this could be the next step in your career.
If you are
- A dependable individual with a solid understanding internal recruitment
- Experienced in various interview formats with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident using Microsoft Office programs (Word and Excel, essential)
- Forward thinking and decisive with the ability to use initiative
- Organised and able to provide guidance to both staff and candidates
We promise that no two days will be the same. This is your opportunity to shine and drive the business and its team forward.
What your Day might look like…
- Using your own initiative to predict staffing needs
- Collaborating with hiring managers to write engaging job ads for current openings
- Advertising job openings on a range of platforms, including LinkedIn and careers pages
- Designing and implementing an employee referral program
- Determining qualification and skill criteria for current openings
- Screening CV’s and applications and reach out to candidates
- Carrying out pre-screening interviews with potential candidates
- Evaluating candidate suitability based on performance
- Frequently reporting to hiring managers on recruitment status
- Providing interview feedback
- Helping to onboard new staff
- Free samples of all our exciting products
- Massage chairs
- 28 days holiday
- Free on-street parking
- Central Bradford location
- Opportunities for progression
- Full training and induction
- Casual Fridays and an early finish
- As much tea and coffee as you can drink!
- Company pension
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Internal Recruiter, Talent Acquisition, Human Resources Executive, Recruitment Assistant, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment, HR, HR Assistant, Recruitment Specialist, Recruitment Executive, Resourcing Administrator, HR Officer may also be considered for this role.