Up to £55000 per annum
Job Title: Technical Consultant
Salary: Up to £55,000 DOE
Job type: Permanent
Cindercone Solutions Ltd are a growing business specialising in integration services – or iPaaS – centred around our Magma platform. Our solutions increase the efficiency of our clients’ systems and becomes a critical part of their operations. As such, we enjoy a high level of client retention and satisfaction – something which is also mirrored internally across our team. Our small office is based in LS8 very close to Roundhay Park.
Due to our continued growth we are now looking for a Technical Consultant to join the team.
Are you currently a Developer/programmer/Support Analyst who is looking to move into a consultancy role but stills wants to do some development work?
Reporting to the technical director and working closely with the development, support, and implementation teams. There will be an expectation to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously as well as carrying out small development projects.
- Consulting on our Magma software
- Installation and updates
- Creating new Magma “RunSets” which cover the following:
- Development work using XLST
- External data connectors such as web services, FTP, EDI networks etc
- Data transformation from for example XML to CSV as required by the ERP system interface. This will require the creation of XSLT maps or more likely the extension of existing ones from our repository
- Internal ERP connectors such as SAP Business One, Sage etc
- Creation of project documentation
- Working with internal and external project managers
- Development – working on small development projects alongside our existing development team
- Support – Picking up support tickets as and when required
- Client facing work with ERP systems either as a consultant or as part of a technical support team
- Development or programming skills using XLST
- Some exposure to a technical scripting or programming language (.NET / Java / PHP etc). The language itself is unimportant but the technical skills gained are critical
- Understanding of document formats such as CSV and XML
- Experience of SQL Server queries.
- Exposure to SAP Business One or Sage ERP systems
- Experience of EDI standards and systems
- Basic understanding of SOAP and REST web services
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Software Development, IT Development, IT Developer, IT Programming, Programmer, IT Consultant, Software Engineer, IT Engineer, SAP, .NET, Java, PHP, IT Technician may also be considered for this role.