Sorry, this job has expired!
Technical Service Delivery Manager / IT Manager / ICT Manager
Job Title: Technical Service Delivery Manager
Salary: Competitive depending on experience
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Founded in 2016, The Company is a global innovator in cloud solutions, working with customers and partners to deliver a comprehensive suite of end-to-end managed IT services via local teams located across a number of regional offices in the United Kingdom, Netherlands, and Ireland.
They help companies embrace the cloud revolution, transforming the way IT professionals operate by managing their systems and data securely. By leading their IT resilience, they guarantee peace of mind and the foundations to scale business with a fully managed support system.
They are built on integrity and a personal approach with customers which offers a true partnership. Likewise, their team members enjoy a culture which promotes collaboration in a family friendly working environment, as well as supporting personal autonomy, self-development, and a commitment to their shared goal of delivering market leading IT services.
They are currently searching for a talented and experienced Technical Service Delivery Manager to join their dynamic and growing technical team based in Edinburgh.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Leading a team of cloud services specialist engineers, delivering managed infrastructure services, consulting projects and helpdesk services for clients
- Collaboration with business units and stakeholders across the commercial and technical teams to support proposals and client solutions
- Review and set lead-time availability for managed services and program management of project delivery based on team workload
- Act as an escalation point for client issues when required
- Schedule requests, tickets and project work
- Lead daily project stand-up with both commercial and technical teams
- Hold regular review meetings with the team
- Deliver KPI statistics and build reports to deliver key information on the desk performance each month to the senior management team
- Help to build and maintain a Customer Satisfaction facility within the helpdesk solution and report on this regularly to senior management
The successful Candidate will have/ be:
- Min 3-5 years’ experience working in an Service Delivery Management role for a Cloud managed services provider
- Proven track record of managing and growing a remote team
- Proven track record of overseeing projects in the cloud services domain working with multiple stakeholders across commercial, technical, and management teams
- Proven track record in capacity management to deliver business needs across multiple projects and timelines
- Ability to develop documented long term service delivery strategy aligned to the technical roadmap for their services
- Experience in supporting the growth of talented and skilled engineers while maintaining a highly engaged team
- Experience in change management and approval processes
- Experience in working to ensure customer solutions and services comply with the relevant product standards and internal documentation (in accordance with ISO certification)
- Manage 24/7 technical support operations including management of an on-call rota
- High level of written and spoken English as well as high standard of documentation
- Technical background with prior experience or exposure to some of their core technologies such as VMware, vSphere, Backup & Disaster Recovery (ideally Veeam and/or Zerto)
- Confident self-starter. Able to deliver quickly, use own initiative and be motivated to get the job done effectively
- High energy individual who enjoys working with customers to deliver exceptional customer service as well as stakeholder management
- Leadership abilities to help motivate and support the career development of talented engineers as well as mentoring and coaching abilities
- Passionate about technology and how it can be leveraged to solve customer challenges
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player
Please click on the APPLY button to complete your application at the Company’s careers page.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of: IT Service Delivery Manager, Senior Service Delivery Coordinator, IT Support Manager, IT Quality Manager, Senior IT Support Engineer, IT Operations Manager, 3rd Line Support Engineer, IT Services Manager, IT Infrastructure Manager, Head of IT Service Provision, Senior IT Service Delivery Analyst, Technical Service Manager, IT Manager, Service Provision Manager may also be considered for this role.